TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keys looks like she’s going to be a thorn in Barty’s side.

I don't know if they'll be able to replicate this on a consistent basis though. They don't really have a lot of the teamwork other doubles teams do, as I think they've ridden on their individual skills and the crowd/ocassian this time. Not to say they aren't skilled enough to do it, maybe through some time concentrating on doubles together they could make something of it.

They seem to have quite a good chemistry with each other. I think if they worked on it, they could get a lot better and be up there with the best in the world.

Keys has a very powerful shot but that’s all she has.

Barty is switching things up and it’s paying off.

Keep it up Barty!

Barty takes the first set 6-1!

They should make the womens matche's best of 5 as well. This game is going to be over too quickly...

If this is off, God help her opponents when she's on.

She was at the start of the second set, but she snapped out of it and ran away with it.

Looks like Barty will be playing #27 seed Danielle Collins in the final.

Took the first set 6-4 and leading 2-0 in the second.

That would be three American opponents in a row.

Yep, Barty will be taking on Collins in the final after she won her match 6-4, 6-1.

It’s Barty’s to lose. If she’s at her best, I can’t see Collins even coming close.

Active Now

• theshed
  • achievedrap
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Dexter
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Confidor
  • Pigskin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • marw
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • Lostboy
  • Allo
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.