TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aussie pair in action in the mixed doubles' final, they have a break point at 1-1 in the first set.

Down a set, but fight back in the 2nd!

Down again in the second, they need to break now or they are done. They haven't even looked like breaking this dude's serve though.

The Aussie junior girl is out but I tell you what, she showed a lot of potential. She needs to work on match fitness as she really faded and grow into her body because she is going to be powerful. She already serves at 175+kph! A lot to like.

Should be an interesting match between these 2 tonight...

Should be an interesting match between these 2 tonight...

Yep, that’s just confirmation that Medvedev is a douche.

And he has the nerve to complain about the behaviour of other players.

Yep, that’s just confirmation that Medvedev is a douche.

And he has the nerve to complain about the behaviour of other players.
Yea I saw one vid where he was hitting the ref's chair with his racket...

The pressure on Barty is going to be immense. Expectations of a nation and all those multi’s counting on her.

The pressure on Barty is going to be immense. Expectations of a nation and all those multi’s counting on her.

Barty needs to force Collins to use her forehand. Collins has a powerful backhand and she favours that shot. Her forehand isn’t as strong and can be easily dealt with by Barty.

If she continues using her slice backhand, that should really trouble Collins.

Stupid Medvedev takes the first set...

Medvedev being a wanker to the ref now. Just as Tsitipas breaks lol

Not much of a choice here between a wanker (DM) and a cheat (the toilet break bandit).

That was horrible from Medvedev before.. surely the ATP hits him with a massive fine

Active Now

• Big Del
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Confidor
  • achievedrap
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Pigskin
  • Lostboy
  • Allo
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • broncos4life
  • Dexter
  • Morkel
  • jd87
  • winslow_wong
  • sooticus
  • Lurker
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.