TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same opinion, really, but it has implications on him. The ATP had an earlier case with Zverev which is still all kinds of confusing, and this will heap more pressure on the ATP from the media madhouse. This means that he will also have more pressure on himself, and may be more likely to act out.
It's definitely not a good look for Kyrgios, and could have massive implications. Although it doesn't look to be much, he's charged for grabbing?, He's certainly not in the good books of ATP sk

Hope Nick keeps giving Wimbledone officials absolute hell too. **** them.

Trying to act like they're still a king shit tournament, but with no points.

Hope Nick wears brighter Jordans next match.

All publicity is good publicity haha.

The timing wasn't the best after he said that to the media, but given the timing of the accusation from how long ago it "happened" and the chick is a known crazy she knows what she is doing, accusations are all you need and it's an uphill battle to clear it.

If it ends up he is guilty I'll eat my words but I won't eat my words because I can smell the bullshit from a mile away.

Kyrgios taking on Nadal tomorrow night in the Wimbledon SF.

He’s quite capable of beating him and Djokovic, especially when he’s in the mood he’s currently in.

Kyrgios taking on Nadal tomorrow night in the Wimbledon SF.

He’s quite capable of beating him and Djokovic, especially when he’s in the mood he’s currently in.

Nadal may not even take the court due to injury.

Nadal may not even take the court due to injury.

He will take the court and he will be fine. Mind games.

I am really interested to see how Kyrgios approaches this. There is no doubt that ability wise, he can take down Nadal and Djoker physically but can he beat himself mentally?

Regardless, kudos to him, this is a great result.

Nick has been playing well, won quite easily last night with only the 3rd set a bit of a challenge. His serving game is insane atm.

Nick in the Final, Nadal pulls out with injury, a bit of a bummer I thought it would be a good match, but the extra rest time after those matches has to give him a good shot for the title.

The Tennis world is going to lose their shit if he wins.

English press will melt down if he wins, even more if the pommy dude beats the joker tonight and gets thrashed in the final.

the mad lad could actually do it.

total coinflip if it's vs novak. nick knows he can beat him.

Now they are sooking about the bloke Nadal beat should be allowed to progress.

In other words they don’t want Nick to have an easy passage.

Won't happen, it's never happened in the past and there's been plenty of examples of it.

I don't care who wins if it's Nick vs Nole. Kyrios is a knob, Djoker is knob.

Kyrgios is taking on Djokovic in the final Sunday night at 11.

No doubt it's going to be Grand Slam #21 for Novak, but Kyrgios has shown he can beat him and I can't think of a better opponent for him to beat.

This is your chance, Nick. Don't fucking blow it. Want people to get off your back, winning is how you do it.

If Kyrgios wins the victory speech will be painful. It will be about how he showed all the haterz how wrong they were.

Congrats to Matt Ebden and Max Purcell on winning the Wimbledon Men's Doubles title, beating #2 seed Nikola Mektic and Mate Pavic.

I think that would make up for losing the Aus Open Men's Doubles final to Kyrgios and Kokkinakis.

Double fault from Novak to start it off..

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • leon.bott
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Rambstien
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.