• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
**** sake... two fucked points in a row now

I think that net cord needs investigating regardless

Pliskova a very gracious runner-up. She seems cool

**** yes!!! That was so good, this is so good. Well done Ash you legend.

Love the respect she has for Yvonne Goolagong-Cawley and the tribute to her.

Where's the Williams ladies, would of destroyed these women.

That's an incredible achievement, you don't see many change their career path and end up adding the biggest prize in said sport to their trophy cabinet, much less an individual sport

Well done Ash Barty.

I thought she was done for sure after that first set. She was winning comfortably but then Pliskova started improving and I felt like Barty was losing her nerve which is something that’s troubled her before in these big matches. But she didn’t let it get the better of her and she came out on top.

She’s now won the biggest trophy of them all. So well done to her.

I hope she continues to improve and dominates this sport.

Where's the Williams ladies, would of destroyed these women.

The Williams sisters are done. Serena didn’t even make it past the first round and Venus got knocked out in straight sets in the second.

They are a shadow of their former selves.

The Williams sisters are done. Serena didn’t even make it past the first round and Venus got knocked out in straight sets in the second.

They are a shadow of their former selves.
Serena is just going around to try and get that extra championship to equal Margaret Court, but it will never happen.

Gotta love the media. Keep pointing cameras at Tom Cruise and then the next day write articles bitching about how he's hogging all the attention.

apparently Ash should have missed the tournament with an injury picked up at Roland Garros. It was a hip injury and should have kept her out for 2 months

apparently Ash should have missed the tournament with an injury picked up at Roland Garros. It was a hip injury and should have kept her out for 2 months
She needs to pay her physio a bonus for that effort.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  • john1420
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Swordfish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • levikaden
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.