NEWS Tesi Niu has "moved on"

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
HScreenshot 2021 03 17 Bronco for life Rising star rejects Titans move 2

With Brisbane sitting pretty only two points shy of the competition leaders, Fantesi Niu is making it clear he's here for the long haul. Along with fellow Broncos Xavier Coates, Kotoni Staggs and Brendan Piakura, he's suffered the indignity of being ogled by the big hairy man behind the Parkwood public toilet. A future he doesn't relish:

“I want to be at the Broncos for life. When Kevvie came back you could feel the culture. He has brought the old Broncos back. We’ve had a lot of talks from the Old Boys. You can see how much it means to them. They get emotional talking about the Broncos. You get a tingle in your heart. I want to play for the Broncos. (Fifita) is a good mate of mine but that’s footy. We all move on.”

Hv3imagesbin905ea58470d5602996d3369b657e2b8c wa6u3pe5xvll7yb1ku2

Has moved on

“I’m learning every day. I’m loving playing centre at the moment. I’ve just got to play my game and not try to be anyone else but me. I need to learn about decision-making and what to do in defence. It’s one of the hardest positions to defend in. I’m happy anywhere. I’m grateful to be in any position, I just want to be in the 17 playing for the Broncos."

“It’s a dream come true to play for the Broncos, especially under Kevvie. I have learnt a lot from him and want to put a performance on for the ‘Bronx Nation’.

As for being busted driving with a suspended licence? She'll be right:

“That’s all gone now. I have put it at the back of me and I’m moving forward. I will focus on (the future). I can’t wait (to play the Titans), it will be a good crowd there.”

McHunt

Last edited:
"two points shy of top spot"....goodness me...thats half the fuckin league too..!

Active Now

• Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • leon.bott
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • MrMoore
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Spoon
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  • Ozired
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.