OFFICIAL Tesi Niu Out 10-16 weeks

lol.png
Yep company line to appease the fans and keep the media at bay... also helps DD and Ikin if they plan to sack Kevvie later in the year.

"You didnt make finals with the bottom 4 squad we gave you, so we are letting you go for Paul Green"

"Greeny you'll find that you have a shit ton of cap space available because we didnt spend any of it on recruits for Kevvie, except Arey but I'm sure you'll be able to use him as well..... yep no problem we'll go and find out what Coote is up to over in ESL and see if he wants to join the club"

Literally one of the worst records in the nrl. 3 finals appearances in 22 years.
Jeez didn’t know it was that bad… they don’t seem to be under as much scrutiny as us

Have we singed Walsh yet?

On a serious note, IF Tesi was genuinely our long-term FB, we have just been pushed back a year. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't turn up for the rest of the year, finishing the year in cup.

The club seriously needs to either now stick with Cobbo/Herbie or hurry up and get Walsh back.
I bet KW would have loved a crystal ball on this one, letting Walsh walk (for no reason/nothing in return) last year and now also letting Isaako go this year. And unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if the love bug isn't here next year.

Also, wtf is going on with our scouting? We really seem to let the good spine juniors walk..

I feel like his game could be a little more suited to 6 anyway.

He does have a nice short kicking game and passing game... I don’t think at this stage he is an NRL level 6, but I think that position works better for him than center if 1 is out of the equation.
Could he be a hooker instead?

You keen to see us in second division too?
Honestly, it will never happen, but If we ever got the the stage the Tigers are at, I'd have to reluctantly say yes. At least in the second division I could enjoy us a winning again haha.

The tigers have been a shambles for the best part of the last decade and a half. I have no idea how they fix it, but the NRL always goes on about players bringing the game into disrepute. Well that's exactly what the Tigers are doing.

It's a bad look for the game having such predictable outcomes every week. There is such a large gap between the worst teams and even the average teams, let alone the top teams. I don't see how we can expand further when there is already a lack of quality players to fill the 16 teams now.

Yep company line to appease the fans and keep the media at bay... also helps DD and Ikin if they plan to sack Kevvie later in the year.

"You didnt make finals with the bottom 4 squad we gave you, so we are letting you go for Paul Green"

"Greeny you'll find that you have a shit ton of cap space available because we didnt spend any of it on recruits for Kevvie, except Arey but I'm sure you'll be able to use him as well..... yep no problem we'll go and find out what Coote is up to over in ESL and see if he wants to join the club"
"I wonder what Thurston is doing this year? Hopefully he can save my ass and make me look like I have a clue again! Also **** Coote, I'm going to put Granville at fullback because it worked at Wynnum. Oh we've signed Ponga? Q Cup will suit him for a while".

They are under plenty of scrutiny in the Sydney media, unrelenting at times. The Broncos grab the headlines because they are a high profile club. A giant, wealthy club that have become bottom feeders. Headlines aplenty there.
Yeah tigers are getting absolutely pizzled in Sydney

Have we singed Walsh yet?

On a serious note, IF Tesi was genuinely our long-term FB, we have just been pushed back a year. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't turn up for the rest of the year, finishing the year in cup.

The club seriously needs to either now stick with Cobbo/Herbie or hurry up and get Walsh back.
I bet KW would have loved a crystal ball on this one, letting Walsh walk (for no reason/nothing in return) last year and now also letting Isaako go this year. And unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if the love bug isn't here next year.

Also, wtf is going on with our scouting? We really seem to let the good spine juniors walk..
Who is the love bug?

Poor bastards wouldn't make the finals in NSW Cup. Maybe the NRL should have a relegation system.
I watched a few of their NSWCup games last year. They were pretty good. This year not so much (dead last atm).

Broncos: 'Look BHQ.... Corbo is coming!'

BHQ: 'Uh... yes'

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-12 144621.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-12 144621.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 82

Active Now

• heartly87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hurrijo
  • Kev_Guz
  • BroncoFan94
  • Yellowfella
  • cento
  • Allo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dee
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Gaz
  • Nerd
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.