Test Series - Australia vs New Zealand

You can be very wrong if you have an opinion.

quit while im behind its not a race and it is an opinion theres no right or wrong answer and thats what i believe in so?

I don't mean to be picky, but you could invest in a comma and capital letter? Your posts are incredibly tough on the eyes and brain.

I don't mean to be picky, but you could invest in a comma and capital letter? Your posts are incredibly tough on the eyes and brain.

no worries mate but if we are going to be picky, the statement of "but you could invest in a comma or capital letter? doesn't really need a question mark as it is a comment not a question. sorry mate just didnt really understand, just a little tough on the brain mate.:sorry:

no worries mate but if we are going to be picky, the statement of "but you could invest in a comma or capital letter? doesn't really need a question mark as it is a comment not a question. sorry mate just didnt really understand, just a little tough on the brain mate.:sorry:

Bruh, you're digging yourself deeper, it was a rhetorical question, which can end with a question mark.

sorry mate, just having a joke, i say we get back to talking cricket and I will try to correct my punctuation errors.

No worries man, I'm just OCD when it comes to stuff like that, appreciate it. :3

well i just believe that changiing the team every time we play in different conditions mean we wont generate that team spirit
Although I take your point about team culture. Wining is the best builder of a winning culture. The bowling is in a state of flux at the moment with only Hazelwood and Lyon owning their spots .

The reason why Australia continue to lose overseas series in England & India is their refusal to adapt the team to the conditions. For eg. When playing in India, India select one fast bowler who bowls about 3 overs with the new ball and a few with the old ball if required or the 2nd new ball before 3 spinners are rotated. Yet Australia continue to play 1 spinner and three fast bowlers with a quick allrounder thinking they're going to win.

Last edited:
The reason why Australia continue to lose overseas series in England & India is their refusal to adapt the team to the conditions. For eg. When playing in India, India select one fast bowler who bowls about 3 overs with the new ball and a few with the old ball if required or the 2nd new ball before 3 spinners are rotated. Yet Australia continue to play 1 spinner and three fast bowlers with a quick allrounder thinking their going to win.

best thing i have heard all day. I guess my point was wrong because you cant keep a side that isn't suited to the conditions. i believe to win in England you need genuine swing bowlers but I agree in India, Australia continue to believe we can scare india to defeat with genuine pace but India arent like old times and have developed into good short ball players. You just have to look at Virat Kholi and Rohit Sharma we try to bounce them out of the attack and our bowlers just get smashed. Our selectors aren't wiling to leave our good pace bowlers out even when they dont suit the conditions. to win in india you need to take Hazlewood, Starc, Lyon and maybe O'keefe and maxwell as our allrounder.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.