VOTE TEVITA PANGAI JR is BHQ'S Player of Round 11

Who is your player of the Round (Pick 3)

• Xavier Coates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse Arthars

• Jake Turpin

• Keenan Palasia

• Kobe Hetherington

• Ethan Bullemor

• Rhys Kennedy

• Dale Copley

• TC Robati

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
You'd never have known he scored 3. Imagine the jizz from Vossy and co if Suaali scored just 1.
Yeah, the lot of them gave me the shits last night. Cronk can also **** right off.

That said, Suaali didn't embarrass himself. The kid looks up for it. But we squashed him like a bug. Make a clip of even our most maligned player - Tom Flegler, say - and it will blow this out of the water:

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
You forgot Isaako. Didn't put a foot wrong. There were a few gooduns last night. Even Flegler had a better game but still with dopey 6 agains. It's great when it's hard to pick just three😃
Isaako played one of his best games at fullback imo. Nothing flashy, just played his roll and was safe at the back. To his credit he started the season (and last season) a massive liability under the highball bur now I catch myself thinking “oh good, they’ve bombed it to Isaako, he’ll swallow it”.

That being said he still leaves a lot to be desired with his decision making and pass execution in attack.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Isaako played one of his best games at fullback imo. Nothing flashy, just played his roll and was safe at the back. To his credit he started the season (and last season) a massive liability under the highball bur now I catch myself thinking “oh good, they’ve bombed it to Isaako, he’ll swallow it”.

That being said he still leaves a lot to be desired with his decision making and pass execution in attack.
Maybe Karmichael Hunt is helping him out. Well actually, we know he is.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
E1 mKQeVkAEqlnW

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Agree. Maybe if Isaako continues his current upward trajectory his passing game will improve. I am seeing him get better every game after a few stutters. Looking fwd to seeing more progress

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Lodge & TPJ are easy choices. Kelly gets the 3rd just ahead of Mead.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I'd like to see Payne pass the ball more. He's only offloaded once this entire season.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 05 23 at 19 04 40 Roosters v Broncos

ScreenScreenshot 2021 05 23 at 19 01 45 Payne Haas

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Once again, TEVITA PANGAI JR is BHQ's Player of the Round. He also retains his hold at the top of the leaderboard. Special mentions to Matt Lodge who trailed by only one vote, David Mead, Payne Haas and Albert Kelly on debut.

BHQ Best 11

LEADERBOARD

Tevita Pangai Junior
354​
Payne Haas
300​
Jamayne Isaako
181​
Herbie Farnworth
176​
Matthew Lodge
157​
Jake Turpin
86​
David Mead
84​
Tyson Gamble
76​
Xavier Coates
68​
Anthony Milford
59​
Jordan Riki
59​
Corey Oates
57​
Tesi Niu
35​
Brodie Croft
28​
Rhys Kennedy
25​
Tom Dearden
18​
Albert Kelly
18​
Ethan Bullemor
10​
John Asiata
9​
Thomas Flegler
8​
Ben Te'o
7​
Patrick Carrigan
5​
Alex Glenn
3​
Richard Kennar
2​
Danny Levi
2​
Jesse Arthars
2​

Unread

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • Seibs
  • Skyblues87
  • TimWhatley
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.