NEWS Tevita Pangai Jr turns down NSW State of Origin chance to commit to Tonga

Ahah wishful thinking? Haas has the potential to be a legacy forward for NSW. He is unbelievable.
Hopefully he can help us in redeeming the 8 series losses...
You forget *consecutive*, haha.

But yes, for the Broncos and QLD sake, I hope he commits to whatever second tier team he is eligible for!

The thing I like most about this, is that it appears that money isn't a motivator for him. This is potentially sacrificing $90,000 a year from origin, more if he played for Australia as well. That's a bit loss of income. This could be an indication that money isn't motivating him, and that he will stay with us on less money. OR it could be an indication that the roosters are giving him $1 mil a year and $90,000 is pocket change now... :p

The one thing I've learned about people motivated by money, it doesn't matter if it's $1 million or $90,000.

It's money, they will take it whenever they can get it. If TPJ was motivated by money, he wouldn't be turning his back on a 90k payday.

The one thing I've learned about people motivated by money, it doesn't matter if it's $1 million or $90,000.

It's money, they will take it whenever they can get it. If TPJ was motivated by money, he wouldn't be turning his back on a 90k payday.
Yeah that's what im thinking / hoping too.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.