Thank god Origin is over

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
The dead rubber game had me worried for injuries. With the series already wrapped up, I didn't see a point playing the last game. The game itself was a complete dud except for the ending - the refereeing left a lot to be desired (the Fifita try was a blatant wrong call)

Now we can get back to our Origin players playing well for the Broncos. It starts with Souths this week. We need to start making our run.

Last edited:
I think Bennett will be resting players this week.

Oates looked like he was in discomfort. Grimacing when bringing the ball back.

We can't afford to rest any player. Courage is instilled with the 1% efforts. The storm are very good examples of this. Rest up over the next two days and let's all eligible players have the opporitunatey to have the captains run and take the field Saturday night.

I think Bennett will be resting players this week.

Oates looked like he was in discomfort. Grimacing when bringing the ball back.

Thats because NSW had him in a headlock every time he touched the ball

Worst refereeing ever but whatevs we got the series. Time to man up

We can't afford to rest any player. Courage is instilled with the 1% efforts. The storm are very good examples of this. Rest up over the next two days and let's all eligible players have the opporitunatey to have the captains run and take the field Saturday night.

I almost think we can't afford NOT to rest Origin players. If not this week, then sometime soon. Some are clearly exhausted. Need time to re-focus.

How doe's Kevin Walter's contract work?
Will he come back to the Bronco's coaching staff now?

How doe's Kevin Walter's contract work?
Will he come back to the Bronco's coaching staff now?

When you're the coach you can delegate, come baaaaaack Kevvie.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Spike
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.