The ‘Things Change Bro’ Mole Fail: Brisbane Broncos trying to offload former Test forward Alex Glenn

Alex Glenn: There’s been a few headlines getting around today in regards to myself and these rumours that continue to be reported of me being pushed out of the club. I just wanted everyone to know from myself that it ain’t true, My Coach (Seibold) has reassured me that this totally not the case and is far from the truth, we don’t know where this story has come from but here I am putting these rumours to bed! Love to everyone for their support.

Glenn is in the team on merit right now. Sua and Fifita imo in the trials and our two games havent really performed any better than Glenn overall. I think they would both have to be smashing Glenns performances out of the water before i would even consider letting him go, and they havent done this yet in 2019. Last year now means nothing, we have a new coach, a different playing style and we are only 2 games in. One where we were outclassed, the other where we outclassed our opposition, not a great way to get a handle on how we are going just yet. We will get a better read on how things are going in another 5 or 6 games.

I'd be surprised if Glenn gets his contract renewed, but at the same time i'd keep him if he wants to stay in the area and is willing to be paid accordingly to what his role would be.

I'd be more worried if I got the full support of the board.
Credit to the boys, they gave me the vote of confidence and now I have to back it up next week.

If he was about to be offloaded he wouldn't be starting

If he was about to be offloaded he wouldn't be starting

Just because Glenn is in the starting side, doesn't mean he isn't going to be offloaded.

Quite a few players over the years that have been offloaded were starters in their role.

Deadset, stop giving the mole any credit. The guy makes up everything and gets less right than any of us do. I can’t believe people believed a guy who wouldn’t even believe himself.

Probably his manager made it up because he can see the writin* on the wall

This and any Mole-related posts can just be in a 'Things Change Bro' megathread

This and any Mole-related posts can just be in a 'Things Change Bro' megathread

Hmm...well you never know what you might get if you ask nicely.

Seibold came out this morning and said he is going no where too.
It's actually a bit harsh on Seibold or rather he's being hard on himself. I think Seibold has a future and is going places and it seems like lots of others feel the same way.

Astonishing that there can be so much arguing over such an average player. Same story applies to McC. Yes, perpetual mediocrity is acceptable if he's a good bloke.

Surprise, a team full of good blokes doesn't win premierships.

The 'average' NRL player has a career of something like 47 games.......based on that alone, you can hardly call Glenn or Macca 'average', they should both crack 250 games played this season, which is a fantastic career whichever way you look at it, even if for some reason they were to finish up this season....which they likely won't.....because they aren't average.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • broncoscope
  • Culhwch
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • marw
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • DrGee
  • Bronco bob
  • Wolfie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • Astro
  • Old Mate
... and 73 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.