The “I forgot he played for us” Thread

I reckon John Asiata and Ryan James will end up like that too eventually where you go oh yeah, they did didn’t they. Lagi Setu is another. A bit left field but maybe James Roberts too.
If James gets himself in trouble then everyone will definitely remember he played for the Broncos, the media will headline it former bronco with a photo of him wearing a Broncos jersey.

Not so much 'played' but was 'with' us - Ken McGuinness, Kirk Reynoldson and Luke MacDougall.

MacDougall in particular stands out to me. After losing Walker and Tuqiri the Broncos desperately needed some strike players. Luke was a pretty exciting prospect from Cronulla and was one of the few stand-out players for South Sydney. I would have been pestering everyone on here if I knew the Broncos let him go, especially with Frawley, Kelly and Minto around.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Turks85
  • Galah
  • mieko
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.