The Ashes 2013/14

Got box seats for Saturday. Hopefully Australia won't be too far behind by then.

We must win the first test. Hopefully Watson, Warner and Mitch live up to the hype

Can't wait for it to start let's bring the urn back to it's rightful home boys.

I'm going on Friday can't wait to cheer the guys on and give it to Stuart Broad the cheat.

I'll be there Satdy too, it's gonna be great!! I'm right behind the bowlers' arm and near the entrance to the change rooms, I'll be giving Broad plenty!!

Don't tell him to keep on walking or you might get thrown out.

Haha he'll be getting plenty. Looks like Watto will be able to bowl. If that's the case, I'm really warming to MJ given the other three quicks should keep it tight so he can rip in. Warner is the key for me. He's lucky to be in there and he needs a massive series, if he does, we win in my opinion.

We've elected to bat.

First ball coming up.

See ya later Rodgers.

After what I guess you could call an okay start, we've reverted to type.

FMD ..... leave work and we're 1/71 ..... get home and we're 4 down :rolleyes:

Astounding. Just astounding, and all by broad FFS.

I'm sure glad we did so much preparation on pitches completely different to the ones this series will be played on, that's worked a treat!

We are absolutely and utterly fucking terrible... the excitement I had for this series at 10am is all but vanished

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • jarro65
  • Splinter
  • Sproj
  • Thelmus
  • Xzei
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Harry Sack
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • RodF
  • eggstar10
  • teampjta
  • broncoscope
  • Bronx48
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.