The Ashes 2013

I find it hard to complain with that squad which is surprise given how much I complain. Haddin won't be a popular choice as VC but our options are very very thin.

The squad is not as bad as I thought it would be. Rogers is a mystery though. The A team however is a joke how Joe Burns or Ben Cutting don't make the side is beyond me.

Rogers WTF stand by for a Brad Hodge rant.

Only positive is that the shit all rounders are gone

I don't get why you'd pick a vice captain who isn't good enough to make the 11.

And Chris Rogers makes perfect sense. He played for Victoria.

Good bowling attack .... average batting though.

I still give us a chance to win though.

Haddin got picked as keeper ahead of Wade. Apparently only Wade had a poor India series

Is Pat Cummins ever going to play cricket again? Ever ?

Is Pat Cummins ever going to play cricket again? Ever ?

He is apparently injury free at the moment. They couldn't pick him for the Ashes though. Our bowling stocks are good and Cummins needs to prove he can get through bowling in the long form.

He is apparently injury free at the moment. They couldn't pick him for the Ashes though. Our bowling stocks are good and Cummins needs to prove he can get through bowling in the long form.

Imagine the attack we could / would potentially field if a test was played tomorrow in Perth and everyone of our quicks was fit / in-form / available ...

Yeah we have a great fast bowling arsenal at the moment. Shame we have **** all batsmen. Our quicks will give us a sniff of a massive upset if our batsmen can go better than expected. Cummins will be saved for the home Ashes if he in injury free IMO.

null-84.png

If that happens we would want to hope a few of Warner, Khawaja, Smith, Hughes, Wade turn into absolute guns with the bat or we are fucked even more than we are now.

Sounds like Steve Smith will get the number 6 batting position for the first test. I'm sure that will cause an up roar.

As much as I would love to win Origin it would be equally great if we beat those big-noting pea-hearted Poms in their own backyard. CMON AUSSIE CMON

What time does the play start Australian time.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Fozz
  • sooticus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.