Clarke
Hughes
Smith
Haddin
Siddle
Pattinson
Starc
Agar

Does anyone know if it's being shown on the internet? I'm stuck on my computer tonight (not near a TV)!

Does anyone know if it's being shown on the internet? I'm stuck on my computer tonight (not near a TV)!

EDIT: Illegal stream

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that it was being streamed on youtube, don't know if that is only in England though.

Cook gone early, but Trot loves batting against Australia so doesn't get any easier.

We're gonna get battered.

Great ball from Siddle on what looks like a road of a wicket

Pretty dead pitch on day one of an ashes series.

A shit tonne of fruit bowled in that first session, mixed in with a few good balls that managed to jag two wickets ... If our guys can ever learn to maintain consistent corridors and build pressure, they'll be a very good attack. Just too loose.

It's amazing how flat a good wicket always gets after lunch. With 40 minutes of no play it plays completely differently. Need to get Trott or pietersen in the first 1/2 hour, or it will be a long day.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.