The Ashes 2013

those reservations about his sloppy attitude and fielding ect (ie the reason he's apparently not being picked) must have some weight behind them because his batting has so much more upside than Ed Cowan.

Difference is Boof had no issue with Usman at the Bulls. Cowan is just a golden child with selectors. He is the one that has been whinging about attitude and culture. Probably only way he could stay in the team is get everyone else kicked out for farting too much or having a beeer.

Australia going well...and it's gone lolz

Didnt agree with Smith being picked but glad he's showing some ticker

It amazes me that Ed Cowan can crack the Australian team. Really nice fella and all, and I was delighted for him when he got his maiden test century... but let's be honest, he's a bit shit.

I had the sneaky suspicion that after the bowlers did a great job the batsmen would capitulate.

I hate it when my suspicions are confirmed.
Yea, after watching the first few overs and the amount of swing Patto and Starc were getting, I was thinking to myself that Anderson would have a field day. I'm really not a big fan of Starc, he is far too wayward, has a first class average of 30-ish and just seems to get tail-enders out. Harris (or Bird) should have played for him, we need bowlers to build pressure, not spray it around.

Yea, after watching the first few overs and the amount of swing Patto and Starc were getting, I was thinking to myself that Anderson would have a field day. I'm really not a big fan of Starc, he is far too wayward, has a first class average of 30-ish and just seems to get tail-enders out. Harris (or Bird) should have played for him, we need bowlers to build pressure, not spray it around.

Yep, agree completely. The great Australian sides ripped through batting line ups by tying scoring down, at least at one end. Didn't seem to be any tying down at all last night.

Haddin & Hughes have got this, time to dig in & tick over steadily

weak as fucking piss ... I'd seriously take Afghanistan's top order over our clueless mugs ... this test is as good as over

The Aussie cricket team reminds me of the Broncos.

Once dominant now just completely shit.

England just needs to knock up a quick 60 or 70, declare with a 150 run lead and they'll be playing golf by tomorrow morning with a 1-0 series lead ...

Disappointed with the tail. I know it's not their job to make the runs but they didn't want to hang around today. Haddon was nowhere. Terrible shot

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Rambstien
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • MrMoore
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.