The Ashes 2013

Agar is a star. On this display you can see him developing into a very good bowling all rounder.

Hughes deserves a wrap as well. He has looked largely untroubled and that is a good sign given his past form against England.

Lehmann shouldn't need to say too much to the guys who failed, they would all feel embarrassed being shown up by a number 11.

Last edited:
Hope they get a few more runs and then the cloud cover comes in for our turn to bowl

If anyone is interested the highest score by a no 11 batsmen is 95.

Seeing Pieterson miss that made me laugh, reminds of the best cricket joke ive heard in a while

Where does the English cricket team stay when they're in South Africa ?

With their parents.
:biggrin:

World record is 151 for the 10th wicket in Tests.....1 more run!!!!!!

How much more comfortable has Hughes looked this time around in England! Looks like he has really ironed out the technical flaws and I also think not opening or coming in at 3 helps as well.

Yep Hughes has looked very solid. He has batted well.

this is where I get nervous - when the guy has the 100 within arm's reach !!

He has looked pretty scratchy the last few minutes, I am about to poo I am so nervous for him!!!!

Unlucky.
I hope he remembers the fact he got 98 on debut at 11, and not just get down at missing the century.

Very disappointed for him but what an incredible partnership that has saved us from crisis.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.