The Ashes 2013

Haddin got a really good ball, the delivery from Swann had more to do with it than the shot selection.

Surely Cowan has to go. He's like the Peter Wallace of cricket. Tries hard and does well in defence but simply lacks the talent to put the runs on the board.

If Agar can't bowl I think he can just take a spot in our Top 4. Bar Clarke he looks better than all of them combined.

Agar is such a boss. :rockon:

**** me, think I'll just come to this thread and have a massive rant about doom and gloom every time we go out to bat ... seems to work in our favour !

Go agar! I like this kid. Looks like he will just about top score lol

Where the hell did this Agar kid come from ???!!!

Where the hell did this Agar kid come from ???!!!

two years ago was playing second grade ... which when you think about it was pretty extraordinary for a 17 year old

35 is the new 50!

It's sad but true. Clarke has a 52 average but the next highest in our team is below 36. Well, at least it was. Even if he gets out Agar will at the very least have the 2nd highest average of all our batsmen.

Congratulations Ashton agar! 50 on debut batting at 11... Gee you don't hear of that often

FMD this kid might even give us a first innings LEAD !

They just showed Agar's two kid brothers in the crowd and apparently they both have enormous talent ... Get Andrew Gee on the first flight to Heathrow ...

In Agar we trust. All of a sudden scores are level

Sensational last wicket partnership must be embarrass the top order batsmen that the tail are getting the runs.

**** me. It's hard to believe we have a first innings lead (albeit one at this stage) but gee agar and Hughes have stood up. It's a shame that all those other dicks
let them down or we could have really punished England

RICHIE-BENAUD.jpg

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KickHaas
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Rambstien
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.