PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
rang the leagues club today and he said fan day is tomorrow from 9:30 - 12??

Spare a moment for our fallen comrades...

Xavier, David... you loved the clubs, your mates, you said all the right things and the club treated you like the sun shined out of your asses yet you still left us at our lowest.

Have fun on your holidays (make sure you don't get arrested david!). All those mates you ditched are having the best week of their lives while being adored by about million people...

JFH is way better than Flegler too. A better comparison would be Haas/JFH and Flegler/Leota which I think pretty much balances out as close to even if you compare forward pairings.

I would say our starting middles are very close. Obviously I feel broncos are better but I’m trying to account for bias.

Haas/Flegler/Carrigan v JFH/Leota/Yeo is very close.
agree but i reckon our bench is better.

Got a new flag for the game. Hope to be waving it a lot everytime we score!

IMG 20230924 WA0003

Thought you were taking it somewhere else there..

I think there should be a thread for trolls who come into the forum to stir the pot but ultimately get silenced after their team gets flogged, or the team they're suggesting will beat us gets flogged. Sort of like a name and shame.

They rarely have the class to come in after the game and offer their congratulations but before the game it's on for young and old.

I'm in awe of our team. These group of lads. From that horrendous Parra finals game in 2019 to now, the turnaround has been remarkable. I really didn't think we'd be good enough to make the GF but now that we're here, I believe we can do it. This reminds me of the 2006 GF. The Storm were heavy favorites and we got the job done. Difference this time is we don't have as much experience. We have a very very confident bunch of kids that are not afraid to go out there and get it done.

Fire up ladies and gentlemen..this is going to be fun!!!!

Xavier, David... you loved the clubs, your mates, you said all the right things and the club treated you like the sun shined out of your asses yet you still left us at our lowest.

Have fun on your holidays (make sure you don't get arrested david!). All those mates you ditched are having the best week of their lives while being adored by about million people...

Dave will get to watch us win a premiership without him in person - his partner Shaylee is playing the game before for the Titans so he’ll be there watching

We've ended a lot of team's seasons this year.

Round 21 we broke the spirit of the Rabbitohs and they failed to recover, missing out on the 8 by 1 win.
Round 23 we ended Cowboys' season and they too missed out on the 8 by 1 win. We were missing Reynolds, Riki and Kobe.
Round 24 54-10 against the Eels, season over, missed the 8 by a 1 win.

Completely broke Melbourne in the first final and they were wounded and hopeless from that point on.
Sent the Warriors packing even with the entire rugby league world behind them.

Now we end a dynasty.

Round 21 we broke the spirit of the Rabbitohs and they failed to recover, missing out on the 8 by 1 win.
Round 23 we ended Cowboys' season and they too missed out on the 8 by 1 win. We were missing Reynolds, Riki and Kobe.

Completely broke Melbourne in the first final and they were wounded and hopeless from that point on.

Now we end a dynasty.
It Proves we are the best in the competition and the Cleary's are going down The Walters are going to win

Now we end a dynasty.
Move over Winston Churchill….. that was a hell of a post.

We’ll fight them in the fields and in the streets, we’ll fight them on the beaches…. We’l never surrender….. and go……. The Broncos….. lol

Time to tweak Baba O'Riley from the who
Out here in fields
The Broncos fight for their meals
We get our back into our living
We don't need to fight
To prove we right
No, we don't need to be forgiven
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • lynx000
  • sooticus
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.