The Dolphins discussion

Stories I'm hearing is they think they have one or the other......but not both.

Vibe is Munster won't be leaving Melbourne any time soon.

Well if they think they have one of them, they almost certainly haven't, that seems to be the way with their recruitment.

1. Isaako
2. E Lee
3. B Lee
4. Aitkan
5. Jennings
6. Milford
7. O’Sullivan
8. J Bromwich
9. Marshall-King
10. Nicholls
11. K Bromwich
12. Kafusi
13. Stone

14. Nikorima
15. Gilbert
16. Collins
17. Wallace

The spine is putrid but it still looks like a 9th-12th place team on paper, especially with Bennett in charge.

I will look to take the family to an early game next season, it's a reasonable stadium for a fan. A bit of a rat run through traffic and car parks on the way out but otherwise more friendly than Suncorp and a good suburban ground atmosphere.

I will look to take the family to an early game next season, it's a reasonable stadium for a fan. A bit of a rat run through traffic and car parks on the way out but otherwise more friendly than Suncorp and a good suburban ground atmosphere.

You know where The is? I thought it was Springfield in The Simpsons and just located somewhere next to Shelbyville.

You know where The is? I thought it was Springfield in The Simpsons and just located somewhere next to Shelbyville.

It's a bit of a farce they're not actually representing a region yet

Fuller on a train and trial- probably in the running for fullback of the year so that's a good reward for ISC form.

Fuller on a train and trial- probably in the running for fullback of the year so that's a good reward for ISC form.
Great pick up. If they end up with no one but Isaaako he may even get a decent crack at a first grade spot

Great pick up. If they end up with no one but Isaaako he may even get a decent crack at a first grade spot

Maybe- People forget he got MOTM in the 2018 Grand Final; Staggs, Opacic, Rudolf, Turpin they all moved on from that premiership but Fuller hasn't.

He's still playing good ISC football don't get me wrong but I think you would have made the step up by now if you were going to.

He will be 26 next year. That's getting hard to crack NRL. Not impossible but hard.

Maybe- People forget he got MOTM in the 2018 Grand Final; Staggs, Opacic, Rudolf, Turpin they all moved on from that premiership but Fuller hasn't.

He's still playing good ISC football don't get me wrong but I think you would have made the step up by now if you were going to.

He will be 26 next year. That's getting hard to crack NRL. Not impossible but hard.
It was as much a comment about the Dolphin’s fullback depth as it was about Fuller.

I think its been his best year for the Phins.

reports that The have picked up the phone to the Turbo brothers with the issues at Manly.

Kent took it a step further saying that although he hasn't been able to verify it, he heard that Bennett has met with the Turbos at a coffee shop

Hooper says

“Rival clubs don’t muck around,” Hooper said. “They read all the headlines over the course of the weekend, and of course it’s only natural the Dolphins are still building a roster, so they picked up the phone today and made an inquiry about the Turbo brothers.

“Who wouldn’t want to sign the Turbo brothers if they were available?”

Kent says

“I got told today they met with Wayne Bennett in a coffee shop, but I don’t know if it’s true.

“I can’t verify that but I’ve had people see it. I rang the coffee shop and he won’t ring me back.”

“They’ve got about $1.5m sitting there for a marquee man, and they’re trying to find a body to attach it to,” Kent said.

reports that The have picked up the phone to the Turbo brothers with the issues at Manly.

Kent took it a step further saying that although he hasn't been able to verify it, he heard that Bennett has met with the Turbos at a coffee shop

Hooper says

“Rival clubs don’t muck around,” Hooper said. “They read all the headlines over the course of the weekend, and of course it’s only natural the Dolphins are still building a roster, so they picked up the phone today and made an inquiry about the Turbo brothers.

“Who wouldn’t want to sign the Turbo brothers if they were available?”

Kent says

“I got told today they met with Wayne Bennett in a coffee shop, but I don’t know if it’s true.

“I can’t verify that but I’ve had people see it. I rang the coffee shop and he won’t ring me back.”

“They’ve got about $1.5m sitting there for a marquee man, and they’re trying to find a body to attach it to,” Kent said.

Haha, quality NRL journalism. I heard someone say something, I haven't been able to verify it but you can be sure it is probably true - how nice would it be to get paid for posting on here as these essentially do.

Haha, quality NRL journalism. I heard someone say something, I haven't been able to verify it but you can be sure it is probably true - how nice would it be to get paid for posting on here as these essentially do.

1.5 Million should be enough to get both Turbo brothers too.

The The will be playing 7 games out of Lang Park next season ... no wonder they don't want Redcliffe in their name

The The will be playing 7 games out of Lang Park next season ... no wonder they don't want Redcliffe in their name
I would have taken my kids to a few games at Redcliffe since it’s just down the road. Looks like I won’t be going to any now since they’ll all be sold out no doubt. Ruled by idiots, the NRL.

The only games I’d move to Suncorp if I was a dolphin fan would be broncos, Storm, cowboys and maybe titans. They would definitely get a crowd and coin from those 4. Every other team should be at dolphin oval.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.