The Fullback debate: Lets settle it.

Who should be the Fullback of the Brisbane Broncos?

• Ben Barba

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • Anthony Milford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Josh Hoffman

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Gerard Beale (lol)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Watching Milford tonight vs the Roosters, he's a pretty ordinary Fullback, TBH. His positional play is poor and he's physically very small and gets pushed back when he tries to return the ball.

Positional play will get better, and size would suit him more at fullback than defending in the front line.

The more I watch replays, the more I am convinced that THE full back is Inglis then daylight. Slater, Milford and Barba all included.

I'm not sold. If you look at the Broncos' 2013 attacking highlights we look like world beaters. But for the remaining 78 minutes per game are pretty ordinary. Slater does so much work that rarely gets noticed but is integral to their success, while Inglis comes up with some monster plays but doesn't put quite as much of the 1%ers. Potential-wise, yeah Inglis is the best, but real-world Slater is still #1.

After saying all that about Milford and his positioning etc, the kid sure can motor. Just put on a try for the Raiders with speed and a nice pass to Feguson.

He is very young and man, he is so quick off the mark.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • thenry
  • Fozz
  • Maddy
  • Spoon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.