OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

apparently Josh Hannay has also been mention.

I'm not sure the media know what Kevvie is thinking ... they are just throwing out the names of every coach they can think of, hoping to be right.

i do hope that at the very least Neil Henry joins kevvies coaching team
If Henry were to join Walters and CartwrightI reckon it would free up Bellamy to concentrate more on recruitment slash retention and get our systems right. Wooden spoon may end up being the best thing that’s happened given our current circumstances and I don’t say that lightly.

Last edited:
Anyone know what time this presser is suppose to be today?

If Henry were to join Walters and CartwrightI reckon it would free up Bellamy to concentrate more on recruitment slash retention and get our systems right. Wooden spoon may end up being the best thing that’s happened given our current circumstances and I don’t say that lightly.

thats the attitude we really need to adopt too if you ask me..

We have a relatively high number of players that will be coming back from injuries during this off season. This could hamper Kevvie's pre-season preparations. Despite this I dearly hope he does not molly coddle the roster and he starts with a real tough bootcamp to get a true indication of just who is willing to do the hard yards for a jersey. Every last one of them need to be made to earn the jersey for 2021. No more saloon passages into first grade.

This all is only possible if the QRL has by then managed to get our second tier comp (ISC) back up and running.

I'd also be pleased if Kev and Alf re-ignite our association with the Ipswich jets and get the Walker bros. back on board. Apparently we missed a real serious half when their nephew headed off to the Roosters.

I'm also hoping young Walsh is at least able to begin training with the senior squad in 2021.

Unfortunately Ipswich Jets is now Newcastle Knights territory

Oh god. I fucking hope I'm wrong but you walked out of the frying pan and into the fire. No first-grade experience and a few wins with the best QLD team has to offer. He also just comes off a doofus in commentary...

I'll eat the largest crow steak if he succeeds but just because he's an 'old buy' doesn't mean shit. Seibold might get the last laugh.
The reason you got hammered mate is you blow in and write utter shit like this.
Everybody knows KW had to work with the remnants of the greatest QLD team ever.
Most of your posts since then have been well balanced and posters have recognised that.
But when you come on to an opposition forum and write a blatantly false statement and then get hammered for it, it's hardly an indictment on us, is it

Last edited:
The reason you got hammered mate is you blow in and write utter shit like this.
Everybody knows KW had to work with the remnants of the greatest QLD team ever.
Most of your posts since then have been well balanced and posters have recognised that.
But when you come on to an opposition forum and write a blatantly false statement and then get hammered for it, it's hardly an indictment on us, is it

It's typically troll behaviour. Blow in and say some offensive shit but then pull it back in later posts claiming they just want to stimulate conversation. It's fucking pathetic but the usual suspects will blow in and talk about how good it is to have opposition fans on here that mean no harm.

Yeah The Don is a cool poster. This Parra dweeb was obviously trying to provoke with his Kev comments and then played the “I’m just having a civil discussion” game.

though tbf there’s plenty of posters here who are bronco fans that pull this shit constantly too, Me, for one.

Last edited:
Just read in the CM a few minutes ago, "the Broncos will announce Walters signing this afternoon". Fox saying official announcement this afternoon also. Can't find any links to any presser though.

Last edited:
Apparently they are working out the length of the deal perhaps adding an additional year

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see who fronts up to the presser.

You'd think Karl Morris turns up considering he's effectively been doing all the media responsibilities whilst White's been on gardening leave seeing out his time

But if Paul White is there I'd see it as a cop out considering he's leaving and should've had less responsibility in the selection process.

Whoever turns up better be ready to face the music in regards to speculation on Bellamy, updates on the CEO position and of course "why was Kevvie overlooked 2 years ago, but he's suitable now??"

Active Now

• Bish
  • Spike
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.