OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Will be interesting to see who fronts up to the presser.

You'd think Karl Morris turns up considering he's effectively been doing all the media responsibilities whilst White's been on gardening leave seeing out his time

But if Paul White is there I'd see it as a cop out considering he's leaving and should've had less responsibility in the selection process.

Whoever turns up better be ready to face the music in regards to speculation on Bellamy, updates on the CEO position and of course "why was Kevvie overlooked 2 years ago, but he's suitable now??"
If you think we do a press conference that aren’t preselected under arm toss questions you haven’t been watching much this year.

You'd think Karl Morris turns up considering he's effectively been doing all the media responsibilities whilst White's been on gardening leave seeing out his time

But if Paul White is there I'd see it as a cop out considering he's leaving and should've had less responsibility in the selection process.

Whoever turns up better be ready to face the music in regards to speculation on Bellamy, updates on the CEO position and of course "why was Kevvie overlooked 2 years ago, but he's suitable now??"

Morris: "Guys, I've already answered that via live streaming all our discussion this week."

Great post. These are exactly the hard ass questions this club needs to have thrown at them head on

It's typically troll behaviour. Blow in and say some offensive shit but then pull it back in later posts claiming they just want to stimulate conversation. It's fucking pathetic but the usual suspects will blow in and talk about how good it is to have opposition fans on here that mean no harm.
Lets not forget how their fans thought they were gonna be premiers last year after the flogging they gave us in week 1 of finals....all pretty quiet the following week after storm gave them a lesson....itll be the same after saturday

Quote from the one and only, Steve 'The Pearl' Renouf, back in April 2018, speaking about Kev's decision at that time to walk away from his assistant's role with us. Mentioned that Kev and Wayne would often butt heads, just like a father and son, but had a great working relationship. Also of interest was Steve's following observation:

"I saw Jack Bird give Kev a big hug the other day at training, a small thing that said a lot. They will miss Kevin's upbeat and endearing personality and I know the players want to play for him because of who he is and what he has achieved. He has their respect. My prediction is Kevin will one day return to the Broncos as the head coach, and he will still be in contact with Wayne and debating ideas when he does".

The great Pearl was correct after all 😊

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.