OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

So who do we think Kevvie will bring in as assistant coach(s) ?

I'd love to see Hodges get a run.
I'd love another winner, Flanagan. ****, what a team, Bellamy,Walters,Henry, Flanagan, Hodges.

I'd love another winner, Flanagan. ****, what a team, Bellamy,Walters,Henry, Flanagan, Hodges.

It’s a very good looking squad but do you think Flanagan would work well with Bellamy? Genuine question.

Hope he's right. Makes sense and falls in line with Kevvie's success

Sounds very positive, though I guess plenty could still change if no actual deal has been formally struck yet. Wouldn't be the first time he's left us looking silly.

I wonder if they're potentially keeping Bennett in the background as a fallback option if Bellamy manages to elude them once again.

Last edited:
So is he moving to Brisbane then?
It would not need to be, without COVID complications, it could be a fly in fly out role, be here two days of the week for halves coaching, stay overnight in between and still remain living in Sydney.

Read an article by Melbourne storm fan boy Roy masters today. Best thing I read was news Corp are doing all this to make it more appealing to sell. YES PLEASE. The negatives have far outweighed the positives of having them own us. They hammer us in the media, absolutely hammer us...
Roy has been running this narrative since Morris was appointed. Newscorp have no motivation to sell, the clubs profitable, it doesn’t cost them anything to own and they get additional influence within the NRL.

Roy has been running this narrative since Morris was appointed. Newscorp have no motivation to sell, the clubs profitable, it doesn’t cost them anything to own and they get additional influence within the NRL.
I think you'll find it's more about the Broncos being a personal thing for Lachlan Murdoch and given that they run profitably, it seems pretty unlikely that he'd be overly compelled to sell in the near future.

Last edited:
I think you'll find it's more about the Broncos being a personal thing for Lachlan Murdoch and given that they run profitably, it seems pretty unlikely that he'd be overly compelled to sell in the near future.
That’s overstated, he hasn’t had much to do with the club in a long time.

That’s overstated, he hasn’t had much to do with the club in a long time.
No I understand his day to day involvement isn't much, especially as his role at News overall continues to grow. It's more about the personal satisfaction he gets from being an owner of the Broncos which is very hard to put a price on I imagine.

I know this isn't the thread for this but I'm putting it here because its active and others could be interested.
Trying to get tickets for the Storm V Eels game in the pre sell period but when you go on to ticketek it says go to a link that has been sent to you in an email.
I haven't recieved any email about this and the Broncos membership office is now not open on mondays to ask.
Anyone else having this sort of problem getting tickets to the game?

No I understand his day to day involvement isn't much, especially as his role at News overall continues to grow. It's more about the personal satisfaction he gets from being an owner of the Broncos which is very hard to put a price on I imagine.
Like I said, I think that’s overstated.

I know this isn't the thread for this but I'm putting it here because its active and others could be interested.
Trying to get tickets for the Storm V Eels game in the pre sell period but when you go on to ticketek it says go to a link that has been sent to you in an email.
I haven't recieved any email about this and the Broncos membership office is now not open on mondays to ask.
Anyone else having this sort of problem getting tickets to the game?

that's because those tickets are likely to only be available to members of those clubs first

Melbourne trying hard to leak the Broncos deal with Bellamy so he might backflip. They are furious they cant fly in the QLD and talk to him face to face
Can't say I blame them or begrudge them even slightly. That's exactly the sort of response you'd expect from a well run club to fight tooth and nail to holds onto their key staff and assets.

Last edited:
Guaranteed Melbourne leaked this themselves and are telling bellamy it was the Broncos. If it wasn't his manager leaking it to the media, I reckon that's what has happened eevery other time too.
Maybe, I could just as easily believe the alternative narrative that the Broncos leaked it to soften the blow from the wooden spoon.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.