OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment again when our club gets rejected.
Wouldnt be suprised if bennett or bellamy go to the next brisbane team as coaching director....beside them and robinson its daylight to a decent coach anywhere

If Buzz is right and this deal with Kev and Bellyache is a done deal then I am impressed and excited for once. But it looks like it will take at least until 2022 to see a real changed Bronco side.

Kev is the right man for the job, for so many reasons. Hope this is all correct and we can congratulate him for real on Wednesday.

Never celebrate too early, wait until it’s official.
This, if it was coming from say Chris Garry I would more inclined to think it has some substance. I'm not saying there isn't any truth to it but we have to play the waiting game still.

Confirmed by multiple journos now, seems solid.

Let's go Kevvie. Time to get some assistant coaches lined up.

I will wait for this to be official but if it is fucking hell I will be excited!

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.