OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Really happy for Kev if it’s true. But I don’t know how any broncos fan can get too excited about a new coach appointment.

The best I can fester is nervous optimism. I think Kev was the right choice but the club has a terrible track record.

I’ll get more excited if the storm CEO and Coaching Director news comes true.

Bellamy must have agreed to terms. I mean with all due respect they couldn’t possibly employ Kevvie unless he’s propped up by some heavies. Couldn’t go down the coaching inexperience track so soon - surely. I say good luck to Kevin but I hope like hell there is more to the story.

Stephen Kearney will probably be getting groomed next season in his assistant role in 2021 to be head coach of Melbourne in 2022 and Smith will definitely be retired by then.

Gee whiz if your a Melbourne Storm supporter, you sure as shit would want to enjoy the rest of this season and next season because their premiership window will finally be put to pasture for some time. Especially if Smith plays on in 2021 and they lose either Grant or Brendon

And to all the fans who are looking to get onto the Broncos bandwagon when everything becomes rosy again can **** off and support Redcliffe.
Highly unlikely they would be grooming Kearney for anything other than an assistants role. More likely they would try and woo Holbrook if he continues to go well with the Titans.

Highly unlikely they would be grooming Kearney for anything other than an assistants role. More likely they would try and woo Holbrook if he continues to go well with the Titans.

Melbourne will go after the best ... they'll chase Robinson

well Kev if indeed its you up next for the chop...er....job.......rest easy knowing the bar to succeed here is extremely low...

4 wins next season will be an improvement....

Anyway, I was under the impression the CEO would be announced first...??....fuk this club just cant stay to script can it...

Must just be all shits and mirrors...

I'm calling it early and this may surprise some people considering my posts are mainly filled with pessimism. With the wild cards to be introduced next year, the Broncos will finish top 10. The Kevie factor will be more significant than most fans think.

p.s. quote from Bellamy when asked about the reports he has agreed to be coaching director in 2022

"I responded the other day. I’m not making any decision and I’m not going to be talking about it until after the finals," Bellamy said. "But I can tell you right here and now I have agreed to nothing, anywhere."

and the club has been in " secret" talks with bellamy ... I doubt it ..id think bellamy has more important things on his mind like another premiership

i'm pretty sure Bellamy has confirmed he has talked to a few clubs ... including us

well luckily for Kevvie ive checked the achievement of rookie coaches here at the Broncos and...

......oh, never mind actually.....

The fact that they want to sign a director of coaching shows how little faith they have in Walters.

It's pretty much means he's not going to have full control. Which is not a good thing.
Its not a bad thing...look at the last coach for example

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.