OFFICIAL The Kevolution - (Walters new coach of the Broncos)

Loved the look on Meningas face when they put forward the Bellamy rumour on The Matty Johns Show [emoji44]
Loved the reaction from the whole panel - was like Emma Freedman had just announced that somebody died

Bellamy must have agreed to terms. I mean with all due respect they couldn’t possibly employ Kevvie unless he’s propped up by some heavies. Couldn’t go down the coaching inexperience track so soon - surely. I say good luck to Kevin but I hope like hell there is more to the story.
Bellamy’s reaction in the presser this evening was a dead giveaway.. just like Donaghy’s was a few days ago when was asked the question re linking with the broncos

Kevvie is the man for the job right now but Jesus Christ, if we somehow screw up bringing Bellamy back to the Broncos I'll absolutely lose it!

This HAS to happen surely?!

So it took COVID for us to (possibly) finally steal something decent from the Storm too. Thanks China...well, still pending thanks.
Theres still time for covid to scuttle the NswRL season...
I'll wait till it is official till I bust this nut
Id bust one too if covid wiped out the season
Do we need a car park attendant?
No...hes got **** all idea of leading anyone

Kevvie is the man for the job right now but Jesus Christ, if we somehow screw up bringing Bellamy back to the Broncos I'll absolutely lose it!

This HAS to happen surely?!
All the leaking could screw up the deal... need to hunt down whoever the rat is and jettison them from the club pronto.

Last edited:
Badly want to believe that Bellamy would come back but we’ve been burnt too many times by him and that organisation that I can’t even let myself dare to dream anymore.

(But definitely still daring to dream)

Last edited:
All the leaking could screw up the deal... need to hunt down whoever the rat is and jettison them from the club pronto.

start with News Corps representative on the board.

unfortunately News Corp are the only ones with the power to get rid of people from the board (no other shareholder has the numbers, without them)

the reports have also been that News think he is doing a good job as chairman

Badly want to believe that Bellamy would come back but we’ve been burnt too many times by him and that organisation that I can’t even let myself dare to dream anymore.

(But definitely still daring to dream)

110% this. I feel like Titans may be the biggest road block.

110% this. I feel like Titans may be the biggest road block.

i doubt it ... they already have Mal in a similar role.

it really could be anyone, since it is only going to be a part time role he could base himself anywhere he likes

Greeny's reaction when Karl and Whitey Facetimed him this arvo to provide an update on his recent job application...

a17ad30ddf93aac7f7d9809dd73a84db

Last edited:

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • theshed
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • porouian
  • Manifesto
  • Browny
  • Loch Ness Monster
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.