the key to thaiday

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
i watched with extra emphasis on sam tonight, what was very clear to me was how well he controlled that left side.
i like the fact he got the ball early on the edge and went hard into the opposition rather than those crappy block plays etc. he didnt make a break but i think thats where he should play every week from now on. the other thing with him was a throw back to his stinging defense, he got a bit overzealous with the spear on gallen but otherwise he showed that shoulder and technique aimed at the waist is still the best way to tackle and roll those big blokes.
when sam went off we got caught on his side. i seen enough tonight to suggest he can be a very good contributor for us over te next 2-3 years.

He smashed klemmer before half time and klem didn't run again, passed it every time after.

I'm guessing he won't be playing for a while.

He was OK tonight, 60 metres, ~20 tackles. But in typical Thaiday fashion, gave away 2 penalties and will now be suspended for a while. I wonder when Papalii will secure that left back row edge?

He was OK tonight, 60 metres, ~20 tackles. But in typical Thaiday fashion, gave away 2 penalties and will now be suspended for a while. I wonder when Papalii will secure that left back row edge?

My theory - maybe next year.

8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Thaiday
11. Papalii
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Morgan
15. Napa
16. Lillyman
17. Myles

That is my guess for next year, though I would be VERY happy for Ethan Lowe to come into consideration.

My theory - maybe next year.

8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Thaiday
11. Papalii
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Morgan
15. Napa
16. Lillyman
17. Myles

That is my guess for next year, though I would be VERY happy for Ethan Lowe to come into consideration.
Or maybe Papalii to lock and leave Sam and Maguire where they are. Also I think Myles will retire from rep football before next year which will open up a spot on the bench for Cooper, Lowe or ....Jarrod Wallace.

Yeah I think you are on to something there but remember, Wallace...shouldn't even be on our club's bench. ;)

Or maybe Papalii to lock and leave Sam and Maguire where they are. Also I think Myles will retire from rep football before next year which will open up a spot on the bench for Cooper, Lowe or ....Jarrod Wallace.

Where's unbreakable when you need him :laugh:

Like that game he played against the Roosters, like the way he hit JWH... he can pass, run good lines....

Sam can be up there with the very best. Question is, why doesn't he doit every week.

The key to Sam is to annoy him. Get him angry and he comes out and beasts it. He did it last year against the Roosters and he does it every year in origin too

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • lynx000
  • whykickamoocow
  • Financeguy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.