The King Would be Proud

Coxy said:
Meat77 said:
Kaz said:
The Rock said:
I remember her mentioning something about her 5 year old daughter...kids at 75, hey hey!

IVF is a wonderful thing. [icon_evillaugh

Indeed it is - I ran into an ex-work colleague yesterday who is a raving lesbian who now has twins!

Is she one of those lesbians who is more than a passing resemblance to Shane Webcke, or is she one of those lesbians you'd almost be tempted to plug your credit card number in to get a three-day trial to see (not that I know about such things of course, being "old school" and all that).

Gotta cancel them things or they charge after the trial. [icon_thumbs_do [icon_razz1

Coxy said:
Meat77 said:
Kaz said:
The Rock said:
I remember her mentioning something about her 5 year old daughter...kids at 75, hey hey!

Indeed it is - I ran into an ex-work colleague yesterday who is a raving lesbian who now has twins!

Is she one of those lesbians who is more than a passing resemblance to Shane Webcke, or is she one of those lesbians you'd almost be tempted to plug your credit card number in to get a three-day trial to see (not that I know about such things of course, being "old school" and all that).

She's a cross between Shane Webcke and Mark O'Meley...picture that at your peril! [icon_non

Meat77 said:
Coxy said:
Meat77 said:
Kaz said:
The Rock said:

She's a cross between Shane Webcke and Mark O'Meley...picture that at your peril! [icon_non
Having seen her myself, I'm not so sure about the Mark O'Meley similarity, but she definitely did have a bit of Shane Webcke about her.

Emma said:
Having seen her myself, I'm not so sure about the Mark O'Meley similarity, but she definitely did have a bit of Shane Webcke about her.[/quote]

Regardless, she ain't no lipstick lesbian! She may well have been desperate enough for the turkey baster for all I know!

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Spooky1013
  • mrslong
  • lynx000
  • phoenix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.