The King Would be Proud

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Lincoln Lewis won a Logie. Crap speech but finished it with "Go Queensland In the State of Origin!" icon_thumbs_u

[icon_lol1. Go Linc!

Is there any betting on when he'll release his debut single? [icon_lol1.

He is studying to be a preacher [icon_razz1

Nice to see the obnoxious little Bindi make her appearance again.I was wondering where the hell she was?Sure enough she made it.

Wow. Poppies don't have to be too tall before some bogans try and cut them down. Nice work Kee [eusa_naugh

Maybe that was written in the wrong way but she is getting to the point of being everywhere.
Yes!I am sure she is a really cute kid not doubting that.
I just didn't think it appropriate when Terri was sending a message to Heath Ledgers family that this child was standing waving to the media smiling and almost tap dancing.Kinda turned my stomach.

Not tall poppy syndrome at all.Just my opinion on a child.I don't use the tall poppy thing Coxy.Nor am I a boganUnlike some. [icon_wink

She is a child living in a grown ups world but I am hoping and I do see that Terri is being the good Mum.

Didn't see it, can't comment on the specifics, but just getting irked by people bagging Bindi and Terri.

You may not be a bogan, but I've got this picture in my head that you're this 60+ year old woman sitting on the verandah of her run down home in Woodridge with your hubby next to you with a shot gun ready to take out those dirty abos and coconuts that might try and break in.

Sorry, just the image I've got of you, no doubt totally off the mark :P

Coxy said:
Didn't see it, can't comment on the specifics, but just getting irked by people bagging Bindi and Terri.

You may not be a bogan, but I've got this picture in my head that you're this 60+ year old woman sitting on the verandah of her run down home in Woodridge with your hubby next to you with a shot gun ready to take out those dirty abos and coconuts that might try and break in.

Sorry, just the image I've got of you, no doubt totally off the mark :P
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
I really cant get that picture in my head.
Sounds good though.
Way out on the age though and I don't have a verandah nor live anywhere near Woodridge.I have islanders as friends though.Lovely people &some to your surprise have very higher class good jobs to.You bloody snob!

Take the picture away mate as you are way way off the mark and you really shouldn't judge people without knowing them only by the way they may express themselves on an internet
.I don't believe in flashing photos of me nor my family on the internet but I do sit in the 8th row behind the BHQ supporter team.Should you care to judge me then by all means do so on appearance. [icon_lol1. [icon_razz1 May surprise you.

Hey, the judgment of the islanders wasn't mine, it was that of the "kee in my mind" [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

I just gathered by your paranoia about posting photos, some of your old-school opinions that you were 60+. OK, so you're 70+, kudos for knowing how to use a computertomatron.

Kee said:
you really shouldn't judge people without knowing them

That's preety solid advice there, maybe you should take note yourself? [icon_wink

Nice one BroncoMatt!

Game, set and match, thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys.

80+ and loving it.Damn pension don't go far though [icon_wink
Us oldies can use technology to you know. [icon_razz1 We even have IPods at the nursing home.

No way you're 80+. You said your hubby was a retired truck driver. He would've been driving a horse and cart if you're that old.

Unless he's a toyboy.

Coxy said:
No way you're 80+. You said your hubby was a retired truck driver. He would've been driving a horse and cart if you're that old.

Unless he's a toyboy.

Never said he was retired btw. Sounds like another who thinks people are supposed to roll over and die and not work when you reach a certain age? [icon_ee
75yr olds have been known to have children to Rocky.(Not with my old school views though do I agree with that [icon_wink )Maybe cos I never said i had a five yr old daughter.When I say 'our' I actually mean the kids in our families.We treat them as ours cos we love them all icon_smile

I am out.Your immaturity is showing. [icon_wink

The Rock said:
I remember her mentioning something about her 5 year old daughter...kids at 75, hey hey!

IVF is a wonderful thing. [icon_evillaugh

Kee said:
I am out.Your immaturity is showing. [icon_wink

Ahhh, oops, sorry, I really should get the zip fixed on that.

Kaz said:
The Rock said:
I remember her mentioning something about her 5 year old daughter...kids at 75, hey hey!

Indeed it is - I ran into an ex-work colleague yesterday who is a raving lesbian who now has twins!

Meat77 said:
Kaz said:
The Rock said:

Indeed it is - I ran into an ex-work colleague yesterday who is a raving lesbian who now has twins!

Is she one of those lesbians who is more than a passing resemblance to Shane Webcke, or is she one of those lesbians you'd almost be tempted to plug your credit card number in to get a three-day trial to see (not that I know about such things of course, being "old school" and all that).

Meat77 said:

You sure she used IVF & not a turkey baster. :shock:

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • achievedrap
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.