The Last Word

This is what I came here to post haha.

Best way to win this fucken game is these cockheads here want us to get out of the centre. Best way to f***en stick it up everyone’s fucken arse is to take this fucken last quarter.

Can you feel it now that we’ve got our hand on it! These cuntss are fucken stopping! I’ve seen it before so don’t just stand there and do nothing. We’ve got the run of play now, so we can take this fucken game! Stick it up their fucken arses they’re nothing!

Look at each other in the eyes. You see the fucken desire there. Their fucken dead! They’re dead. We’ll take this game away from these ***** and take the bloody thing home. **** these ***** we’re going to run all over them.

Listen hard. I dunno if anyone saw the Olympics fucken somewhere in the eighties there was this chick that did this fucken marathon and she fucken fair enough she come fucken tenth or twentieth or something but that’s not important. The poor bitch was fucken running... she actually fucken crawled to the fucken line. She didn’t fucken give up. She fucken pushed herself, she pushed herself, she pushed herself to near fucken exhaustion. That’s what I’m asking out of you blokes. To push yourselves right to the final hooter.

Right boys - 40 minutes hard graft, we break and then we go for another 40. Herbie!... make sure you pass and remember boys ....This is our fuckin home!!!

We've been told we can't win this game. We've had an easy run, we have too many advantages over other clubs that make it easier. We only beat the Storm because they were bad. We only came second on the ladder because we had an easy draw. We don't have the defence to match it with the best, and our attack is too frantic. What do you say boys, time to make a statement of our own?

We've been told we can't win this game. We've had an easy run, we have too many advantages over other clubs that make it easier. We only beat the Storm because they were bad. We only came second on the ladder because we had an easy draw. We don't have the defence to match it with the best, and our attack is too frantic. What do you say boys, time to make a statement of our own?

No, **** you.

Then the players go home.

I'd remind them how everyone has been writing them off all year against every side.
I'd remind them, that NSWRL thinks they don't have what it takes to go all the way.

Then i'd say "THIS IS SPARTAAAAA" and front kick Klein in the stomach for motivation.

This morning I would sheepishly be asking for those souvenirs back because I was meant to give them to nieces and nephews and my wife is yelling at me for giving them to the broncos players. They don’t even care if I go on holidays and that’s probably fair enough.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.