The league would be better off without.... Your own opinion!

H

Hatchy

NRL Player
Mar 25, 2008
David Gallop. Because I think he only cares about what he thinks! he doesn't take other peoples opinion into consideration

Widearse, Chewbecca and Roy Hardley.

Oh, and the term "lateral shift"...

Matt johns, Paul gallen, greg bird and jarryd hayne.

Hmmmmm everything we have in the game today is what makes it what it is, so hard to choose what I want ditched...

Reg Regan, can cop him, they say to the youth of the game that they should set a good example and walk the straight line then they shove this idiot down our throats..

Paul Gallen Jarrdy Hayne The continuous call team, **** smokers all of them.......

and the rule the says the video ref can't rule on forward pass...that has to go too.

All the commentators appeal to different people, I love Gus others hate him.... Brandy I just wanna grab his bottom lip pull it over the back of his head and make him swallow.... other might like him...... I think screaming at the TV is good for ones inner bogan, plus makes footy at my place fun.

Peace

Oh and corner posts they shit me too..... have them but hey should not be part of the line, and a post should be on the 20 mter line as well...

The $3.5 million salary cap. Raise is it $7 million, stat. Natural selection - those strong enough will make it, others will either die off or merge to continue. Ho-hum.

Get rid of what is without a doubt hands down, the thing that is most impacting negativly on the game at the moment; Matt Johns, Gus Gould, Chief Harragan and to a lesser extant Laurie Daley. Get rid of these idiots, who repeatedly tell us the bad things about the NRL IMMEDIATLY!

Then look at the Salary Cap and a viable way of increasing it. This ties in with scrapping the inability for player's to earn third party sponsership.

Cummins as a ref. Cooley in the box will cost someone a finals spot.
Video refs allowed to rule on forward passes.
Stop gang tackles.
Get the scrums back to what they were or get rid of them. They are a joke.
All games Fox unless we get rid of Ch9 and another decent station takes on league. Fox needs new callers to as they are pathetic.
Fox to have the finals live as well as free to air.
Get rid of Gallop. Also Bruno has to go before he drags us down too far.(imo)

slowly the game down to every milli seconds.

I am fine with the video ref but they can only slow the replay down so much.

- 10 metre rule
- strictness of square markers (close enough is good enough, so long as they're in front of the play the ball and on their feet when the ball is played, good enough)
- South Sydney
- Khoder Nasser and Anthony Mundine (fatal car crash FTW)
- Denis Fitzgerald
- 50-50 ARL-News Ltd split (would let Gallop or whoever leads actually have some power)
- the Bulldogs
- ANZ Stadium
- Matthew Johns
- the Thursday Footy Show
- corner posts
- 10 metre in goals
- Russell Smith
- video referees for anything but groundings and offside (should not be ruling anything subjective like obstruction etc)

Hammo said:
Get rid of what is without a doubt hands down, the thing that is most impacting negativly on the game at the moment; Matt Johns, Gus Gould, Chief Harragan and to a lesser extant Laurie Daley. Get rid of these idiots, who repeatedly tell us the bad things about the NRL IMMEDIATLY!

Agree with this 100%.

Also, all this dominant/surrender tackles crap. Why gang tackles are rewarded more than one on one tackles is beyond me. Case in point, Thiaday's tackle today where he was penalised for going on with it. A fantastic tackle, straight from the textbook, and yet he has to let the bloke get up immediately for a quick play the ball. I've got no problem with quick play the balls, but then they let teams get 3-4 guys in a tackle and give them an age to all get off. If they want to discourage wrestling and speed the game up (which I assume they do), they have to stop giving teams the time to do these things.

More one on one tackles FTW! icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.