The Longest Minute

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So this will be on at QPAC next week I think: http://www.queenslandtheatre.com.au/Shows/18-The-Longest-Minute

Is this me or is this really disrespectful to have a play showing in Brisbane about the 2015 Grand Final (the darkest day in the history of Brisbane sport) told as a feel good story? Or does this really say more about the fact that real Broncos fans are rare and this thing will sell because most Brisbane fans are like "if we were to lose, It's good that it was the Cowboys"?

I still have to turn away when they show any highlight from this game on TV. Makes me sick they are showing this in my city.

So this will be on at QPAC next week I think: http://www.queenslandtheatre.com.au/Shows/18-The-Longest-Minute

Is this me or is this really disrespectful to have a play showing in Brisbane about the 2015 Grand Final (the darkest day in the history of Brisbane sport) told as a feel good story? Or does this really say more about the fact that real Broncos fans are rare and this thing will sell because most Brisbane fans are like "if we were to lose, It's good that it was the Cowboys"?

I still have to turn away when they show any highlight from this game on TV. Makes me sick they are showing this in my city.

What the **** is this shit?

Actually I think it's a great idea. Fill the theatre with Cow fans.

giphy.gif

It sounds like it's going to more about this Jess being a girl in a male-dominated sport.

What the **** is that shit? No way.

**** them. Watch all the bronxnation halfwits love this shit.

I think a play with the entire cast wearing black face would be less offensive.

Are they going to have a "The Longest Season" follow up?
3/11 lol
Im actually hoping the cowboys only lose 2 more games then go on a winning run, giving them a glimmer of hope to make the finals.....

Then we crush them and their spirit in rpund 22..... this then causes a decade long ripple effect, condeming them to their rightful place at the bottom of the ladder (with the knights as well please)...

Im not bitter though, I swear...

There was a grand final in 2015?

We could have one playing directly across the road, called The Mostest Premierships.

Seriously though that's just ******.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.