The Longest Minute

What film is it?

412196ac607e7db838619d4614f9b9c68220b655

Queensland unfortunately isn’t just Brisbane fans gents. Last I checked it was Queensland Theatre Company, not BTC...[emoji23]

Queensland unfortunately isn’t just Brisbane fans gents. Last I checked it was Queensland Theatre Company, not BTC...[emoji23]

That's fine, show the play up north. It shouldn't be in Brisbane.

Yeah, but where’s the theatre?

Im actually hoping the cowboys only lose 2 more games then go on a winning run, giving them a glimmer of hope to make the finals.....

Then we crush them and their spirit in rpund 22..... this then causes a decade long ripple effect, condeming them to their rightful place at the bottom of the ladder (with the knights as well please)...

Im not bitter though, I swear...
I for one want them to never win another game ever. To lose by 50 for all eternity. Not bitter.

WHAT?! Oh man, it's a very fun movie. It's not a serious war movie by any stretch.

Yeah it is one of those movies that have been on the list to watch but I still haven't got to.

On a brighter note here is something I recommend watching for Bronco fans, a season video review of the Broncos first premiership in 1992.

For those with Fox League, DO NOT watch The Greatest this week.

Trust me.

Why so? Last week it was the 2015 GF so what could be so bad this week? Or are the fuckers running it again?

I can say with no hesitation that I am deeply scarred from the 2015 GF. It still leaves me feeling hollow and pained. The only cure will be another GF win which would we would need to play for 80 minutes and not have a game plan of kicking into touch the last 20 minutes giving a wizard like player (Thurston) the opportunity to drive a razor sharp sword through my soul.

The thought of it all makes me sick. Best not to bring it up again thanks.

I've gotten over it now, I mean I hate the cows forever as a result but in a way I'm glad we've got the monkey off our back, being perfect has its cons.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.