The Manihera Myth

Argus said:
Not a lot between Manihera and Robinson IMO. Doesn't really matter that much which one we go for. Both are adequate without being great. Neither have blinding speed or are classy finishers. Despite this I don't believe we should be promoting anyone from the 20's or Q Cup at this stage, barring injuries/suspensions.

Manihera 9 games, 5 line breaks, 2 tries, 7 errors.

Robinson 13 games, 10 line breaks, 4 tries, 10 errors.

Well isn't Robinson a superstar?

Jeza23 said:
Argus said:
Not a lot between Manihera and Robinson IMO. Doesn't really matter that much which one we go for. Both are adequate without being great. Neither have blinding speed or are classy finishers. Despite this I don't believe we should be promoting anyone from the 20's or Q Cup at this stage, barring injuries/suspensions.

Manihera 9 games, 5 line breaks, 2 tries, 7 errors.

Robinson 13 games, 10 line breaks, 4 tries, 10 errors.

The majority of Robinson's 10 line breaks have come courtesy of Hodgo earlier in the year when we were playing really well. I wouldnt read too much into that stat [icon_lol1.

I don't think Hodges has passed the ball 10 times this year, actually [icon_lol1.

Geez Falou is due for a major injury and cos we've spent the life savings on him I think we are going to have serious depth issues in the backs next year.

Manihera - can't seem to break the line/find the space when he is put into... He has been on the end of a overlap a couple of times this season and has over run it/miss timed it.

And he seriously bombed that try against the Dragons where he had Lockyer open on the inside (that said he's been slow in space recently)

The Rock said:
subsbligh said:
Geez Falou is due for a major injury and cos we've spent the life savings on him I think we are going to have serious depth issues in the backs next year.

Due for a major injury? LOL. Why is he due? Does every player have to have a serious injury? Even so, he hasn't even played 50 games yet, so even if he was due, it wouldn't be now! lol

Due date apparently.

The Rock said:
Due for a major injury? LOL. Why is he due? Does every player have to have a serious injury? Even so, he hasn't even played 50 games yet, so even if he was due, it wouldn't be now! lol

He seems quite solid too. Compare him to Greg Inglis who seems a little stick like and has to be rested now and then.

In anycase we will find out our depth in the backs next year come Origin time.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • peter09
  • Allo
  • broncoscope
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • The Don
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.