The "rebuild" after WB, where to from here?

At what point do we start blaming the coach I know we have a lot of injuries but this is crazy most of the injuries happen at training look at bird he comes back from injury and they put him at full back ever one new he was going get injured and not last the year is it a case of to much training and being tied for the game I can’t ever remember so many injures

At what point do we start blaming the coach I know we have a lot of injuries but this is crazy most of the injuries happen at training look at bird he comes back from injury and they put him at full back ever one new he was going get injured and not last the year is it a case of to much training and being tied for the game I can’t ever remember so many injures

You’d think even without your stars, as a coach you can still formulate a game plan that even the juniors can follow. They are all professional footballers after all and have been playing since childhood.

I see a lot of complaints but not many solutions.

Seibold appears to be listening to consensus:
Macca gone ✅
Kniko gone ✅
Roberts gone ✅
McGuire gone ✅
Kahu gone ✅⏪❌
Gillett retired✅
Thaiday gone✅
Boyd gone ❌
Boyd shifted ✅
Boyd stripped of C ✅
Halfback signed ✅

So which one of these decisions would people have done differently? what players would you have signed and which juniors would you have let walk?

Is it bad luck? Was it too much of an experience exodus too soon? Is it good team building but shit coaching?
Some experience that didn't belong in Qcup to pull some heads in, our team is too much towards "potential" and too far away from "experienced success"

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • mrslong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Cavalo
  • LittleDavey
  • Ozired
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BooKhaki
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.