The Reliables

Jebadude said:
lyn said:
Greg Inglis has been in the paper before im prettu sure.
Getting drunk and getting in fights.

Link????

He was very troubled when he wasn't in first grade, Bellamy helped him get his attitude right, Broncomatt should be able to shed some light on this.

Reliable: wot a load of nonsense. It's like picking the best team again..

Anyway, here's my choice over the current few seasons.:

1. Minichiello
2. Folau
3. Hodges
4. Gasnier
5. Inglis
6. Lockyer
7. Prince
8. Civo
9. Smith
10. Price
11. Menzies
12. Hindmarsh
13. Carroll

Bench: Bird, Whatmough, Kite, Wiki

1. Bowen
2. El Masri
3. Folau
4. Tate
5. Inu
6. Lockyer
7. Prince
8. Hannant
9. Farah
10. Price (Nothing to do with the hype around him on BHQ, he just seems like such a decent bloke)
11. Menzies
12. Fitzgibbon
13. Carroll

14. Civo
15. Wiki
16. Cayless
17. Marsh

Not a lot of young fellas in my team and the ones that are (Inu, Folau and Hannant) are very religious. I suppose that would be why they don't attract bad press from getting in trouble while on the turps. It's very good for the game to have these well behaved young players coming through IMO.

Jebadude said:
lyn said:

Link????

I have no link. But i think i remember reading it in the paper last year(i think it was).
And plus my dad knows Inglis' girldfriends dad and yea... Ive heard some stories but he is still one of my fave players [icon_razz1

I'd give Brett Stewart the 1, I don't recall any bad stories about him, and he's a good role model for diabetics.

He plays for Manly, automatic disqualification.

Lol @ Karmichael being in the list. Geez you people have short memories, the bloke was always in trouble out and about...

lyn said:
Inglis's girlfriend got sledged and his mates got in a fight but he broke it up at the Normanby in the last off-season. They reviewed footage and said he didn't do anything wrong.

Jebadude said:
lyn said:

Link????

No link, but I remember it. It was during the preseason, Inglis still recovering from his shoulder surgery. Got involved in a fight at the Normanby. He wasn't originally in it, but he stepped in.

No charges were laid. Storm told him to pull his head in though.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Foordy
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosAlways
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.