The Rock's loyalty to NSW

HighHorse.jpg

never seen Coxy say anything like that.... Oh hang on QLD has won every series while I've been on this forum.

The Rock said:
Browny said:
When did he officially declare his retardation for NSW?

Was it during their dominant period?

I'm proud to say that 2003 was the first year I started actually supporting the Blues. Prior to that I had no passion or support for either team but then I woke up and realised what Origin was all about. I started to understand it. And that's why I now passionately supported MY STATE. OF. ORIGIN.

Can't say the same for alleged QLD supporters like Schmix and Meat. Clearly they don't actually understand the meaning behind origin, so how could they even support the concept? They don't understand it. It's sad really.

Meat - Born and Bred in Ulladulla. Ulladulla FFS! Oh but he's a Queenslander through and through. [icon_lol1.

Schmix - Well, I don't know where she was born or bred. In fact I don't care. All I know is that she too has NFI about the concept of Origin. Pretty sure she was born and bred in NSW and only supports QLD for the same reasons as Meat.

Sad reality is that many "Queenslanders" don't even know the meaning behind it.

You can call me a turncoat or whatever you like - Doesn't worry me. At the end of the day, I'm still supporting the RIGHT team - Same can't be said about people like Meat and Schmix.

Oh wait - I forgot to mention Coxy. Possibly the biggest fair-weather QLD "Supporter" I've ever known. When NSW win a series he is all like "I don't care about Origin, don't care about QLD". And when they win he is all like "Oh yea QUEEENSLANDEERR". :roll:

FABRICATED SUPPORT. There I said it.

tampon.jpg

Was that you at the very start of the intro there, Rock?

The Rock said:
Meat - Born and Bred in Ulladulla. Ulladulla FFS! Oh but he's a Queenslander through and through. [icon_lol1.

Get ya facts straight! I was born in Wollongong and didn't move to Ulladulla until I was 14.

Geez... [icon_non

I love the bit where Rocky says QLD'ers don't understand Origin! It is common knowledge we carry SOO in terms of its support and passion and that fair weather NSW supporters either turn up when you are winning or support QLD coz it is less embaressing.

The Rock said:
[quote="The Brizz":2juvffxk]I love the bit where Rocky says QLD'ers don't understand Origin! It is common knowledge we carry SOO in terms of its support and passion and that fair weather NSW supporters either turn up when you are winning or support QLD coz it is less embaressing.

You guys THINK you know Origin but then criticise people like me for being a "turncoat" yet never say a word about people who don't even follow the whole concept of Origin. That to me tells me that Queenslanders aren't quite sure what Origin is about. At the end of the day, at least I am supporting the right team! A lot of people on this forum cannot say the same thing.[/quote:2juvffxk]

I agree with you and in fact I have repeatedly had goes at people on here about supporting QLD when born in NSW, I don't see the sense in it.

The Brizz said:
[quote="The Rock":13dq5dr7][quote="The Brizz":13dq5dr7]I love the bit where Rocky says QLD'ers don't understand Origin! It is common knowledge we carry SOO in terms of its support and passion and that fair weather NSW supporters either turn up when you are winning or support QLD coz it is less embaressing.

You guys THINK you know Origin but then criticise people like me for being a "turncoat" yet never say a word about people who don't even follow the whole concept of Origin. That to me tells me that Queenslanders aren't quite sure what Origin is about. At the end of the day, at least I am supporting the right team! A lot of people on this forum cannot say the same thing.[/quote:13dq5dr7]

I agree with you and in fact I have repeatedly had goes at people on here about supporting QLD when born in NSW, I don't see the sense in it.[/quote:13dq5dr7]
How do you feel about inglis and thaiday playing for the maroons though?

Beads; I am not a fan of it. I wish the rule was where you were born or if born outside where you first played junior rep. I think the concept has been cheapened by state hoppers.

Origin means beginning. Thats what they original concept was really all about, regardless as long as the rules are clearer and the cut off is younger I am happy.

I was born in tweed heads but have lived in QLD for 22 years of my life.

The Brizz said:
[quote="The Rock":31a9akqj][quote="The Brizz":31a9akqj]I love the bit where Rocky says QLD'ers don't understand Origin! It is common knowledge we carry SOO in terms of its support and passion and that fair weather NSW supporters either turn up when you are winning or support QLD coz it is less embaressing.

You guys THINK you know Origin but then criticise people like me for being a "turncoat" yet never say a word about people who don't even follow the whole concept of Origin. That to me tells me that Queenslanders aren't quite sure what Origin is about. At the end of the day, at least I am supporting the right team! A lot of people on this forum cannot say the same thing.[/quote:31a9akqj]

I agree with you and in fact I have repeatedly had goes at people on here about supporting QLD when born in NSW, I don't see the sense in it.[/quote:31a9akqj]

I agree as well. I have this friend on facebook who said last year she was "so proud to be a Queenslander". Story is she was born, raised and currently lives in NSW but is a Broncos fan so decided to support Queensland. Sorry love - but you are NOT a Queenslander. You can't just "call yourself" a Queenslander because you decided to support Queensland in Origin, on the basis of supporting the Broncos. You might be a Queensland supporter, but you are NOT a Queenslander.

So Rocky - whilst I do enjoy chipping you about "turncoating", you done the right thing champ. You're still a dirty no good Blue prick though [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.