The Rock's loyalty to NSW

PS. I didn't originate from either state, what does that make me? A Tasmanian?

Jeba said:
I agree as well. I have this friend on facebook who said last year she was "so proud to be a Queenslander". Story is she was born, raised and currently lives in NSW but is a Broncos fan so decided to support Queensland. Sorry love - but you are NOT a Queenslander. You can't just "call yourself" a Queenslander because you decided to support Queensland in Origin, on the basis of supporting the Broncos. You might be a Queensland supporter, but you are NOT a Queenslander.
It is funny the amount of people who are like this and is my huge pet hate with SOO. I guess supporting the winning team is also a huge draw card for some of those people.

My brother and I were talking about the game today and our dickhead workmate is like "you Blues supporters are all the same". Funny though, the guy has always lived in NSW, followed about 4 different NRL teams. Now supports the Warriors and Tigers (because we live in Magpies heartland) and I don't even think he even watched SOO or much of it. I highly doubt if you showed him the QLD team photo he would be able to name 5 players by their faces. Actually I doubt he could name anyone in the Warriors team [icon_lol1. . Sorry /rant.

You've ALL got it wrong. Origin isn't about whether you were born or grew up in QLD or NSW. It's about good vs evil. If you're a good person, pure of heart, you will support QLD. If you're an arsehole, a ****, a steaming pile of dog turd, you will support NSW.

The Rock said:
God you guys are getting boring.

At least we are getting boring & not quite there yet, not like some I could mention.

Bucking Beads said:
I was born in tweed heads but have lived in QLD for 22 years of my life.

And still not a Queenslander.

Kaz said:
Bucking Beads said:
I was born in tweed heads but have lived in QLD for 22 years of my life.

My heart reads differently to my birth certificate.

Bucking Beads said:
Kaz said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":20h92q9b]I was born in tweed heads but have lived in QLD for 22 years of my life.

My heart reads differently to my birth certificate.[/quote:20h92q9b]
You're still a wanker!
Of the New South type... [icon_razz1

Porthoz said:
Bucking Beads said:
Kaz said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":4u3njcmu]I was born in tweed heads but have lived in QLD for 22 years of my life.

My heart reads differently to my birth certificate.
You're still a wanker!
Of the New South type... [icon_razz1[/quote:4u3njcmu]

I try and wank daily it keeps the pipes clean

I was born in victoria and moved up to the goldy when I was 4. I am a queenslander

Browny said:
I was born in victoria and moved up to the goldy when I was 4. I am a queenslander

You sir are what I like to
Call a Victard.

Bucking Beads said:
Browny said:

Call a Victard.

Reformed victard ;) less than a sixth of my life there

What's worse a victard or a dirty blue?

Browny said:
Bucking Beads said:
Browny said:

Call a Victard.

Depends if it is Origin time or not.

Currently, Victard > Blues.

Browny said:
Bucking Beads said:
Browny said:

Call a Victard.

Nothing wrong with Victards mate. Embrace your true self

Browny said:
Bucking Beads said:
Browny said:

Call a Victard.

A Pooftorian, obviously. Not only do they not even play footy, they also can't drive.

user_nat said:
Browny said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":p73bmrab]
Browny said:

Call a Victard.

Depends if it is Origin time or not.

Currently, Victard > Blues.[/quote:p73bmrab]
100% Victorians aren't even a blip on the radar.

Except when I'm sitting in bumper to bumper traffic. Move back home would ya ffs.

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
You've ALL got it wrong. Origin isn't about whether you were born or grew up in QLD or NSW. It's about good vs evil. If you're a good person, pure of heart, you will support QLD. If you're an arsehole, a ****, a steaming pile of dog turd, you will support NSW.

Then clearly you're supporting the wrong Origin team.

Hahahaha, touche! [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.