The Roo Crew: Official Kangaroos Group at the 4Nations

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Well done Queensland. 400+ Rugby League fans in the Roo Crew for the FInal in Brisbane! icon_thumbs_u Please join us!

We are going alot better for Parra as well too with only about 70 tickets left for the Roo Crew.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Just got my tickets to the final, i'll be joining you guys in the Roo Crew icon_thumbs_u

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Thanks so much Foordy!

We should really arrange a pre-match meet up before gates open. :D

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
quick question:

on the tickets e-mailed to me they say

section 309
aisle 308

then have a row and seat. what exactly is the section because my normal season ticket to the Broncos only has an aisle listed

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Sections are the bits in between 2 aisles. So Section 309 is flanked by Aisles 308 and 309. So it's basically saying you're on the Aisle 308 side of section 309. Clear as mud?

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Introducing the iconic Roo Crew "mega flag" comprising the club flags of the 15 Australian based NRL teams as well as that of the mighty Australian Kangaroos! A visual representation of our vision and mission. A Game United!

71824_489955259358_329892244358_6953286_7872251_n.jpg

If you want to join The Roo Crew, please join us at the FOur Nations, we have dedicated bays at Aus v PNG at Parramatta, Australia vs England in Melbourne and the Final.

More info...

http://www.theroocrew.com
http://www.facebook.com/theroocrew

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Aeetee said:
Very cool icon_thumbs_u

Thanks AeeTee, hopefully we get our independent commission and this flag can really mean something and also be a souvenir from this transitionary period.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Along the bottom you should have, a QRL flag, Maroons Flag, NSWRL flag and a Blues Flag.

And the broncos flag should be above the Titans flag too [icon_razz1

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Haha gotta give a brother a bit of bias ey. [icon_wink

I actually wanted to play down the QUEENSLAND aspects considering it is the QLD clubs who are all the most supportive of the concept. I really considered adding QLD and NSW logos, but it screwed up the numbers and I guess playing down Origin isnt a bad thing for a change. Focus on Clubs->Kangaroos.

BUT... If we are lucky enough to get two new NRL teams in the future, where ever they may be... I think Ill add the QLD and NSW logos to balance it up.

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Just a week until the Final at Lang Park and tonight's game will be amazing, watched by a massive crowd.

Playing the Kiwis two weeks in a row reminds me of the old days of the Trans Tasman Test Series. icon_smile

Melbourne Roo Crew was awesome and the Storm and Victorian Rugby League fans sure know how to support the Roos. So much Purple and so much Green and Gold. And the amount of Kangaroos merchandise absolutely handed the levels of merch at Parramatta Stadium.

We also had some fans bring along their own big flags and gear, which is what it is all about.

149037_452450030975_508905975_6019808_3087839_n.jpg

But I am looking forward to next week at Lang Park, with a Roo Crew dominated by Broncos and Titans fans.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I'm really looking forward to this game... it will be the first time i have gone to a league international.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Really Ben... wow. Well don't put it up there with SOO but its a good second :)

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Aeetee said:
Really Ben... wow. Well don't put it up there with SOO but its a good second :)

yeah, i know... i have always wanted to go, but work has usually go in the way. it should be an awesome experience down in the trenches with the real fans. icon_thumbs_u [icon_drun

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yea the real fans, who turn out week in week out supporting their NRL clubs.

Good news, SINGLE SEATS ONLY left for the Roo Crew in Brissie! icon_smile

DIEHARD

DIEHARD

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Roo Crew sold out and over 30,000 tickets sold. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Mustafur
  • DMZ
  • Bish
  • Astro
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.