The silence is deafening from the old boys

We have now conceded 436 points.

After 14 rounds last year we had conceded 437 points.

Kevvie has improved our defence by 1 point!
How many points have we scored compared to last year though? That's where we've improved at least slightly. Last year we had no idea with the ball

How many points have we scored compared to last year though? That's where we've improved at least slightly. Last year we had no idea with the ball
Also every team other than Penrith/Melbourne have had regular thrashings. Under current rules the defence while unacceptable, is not comparable to last year even if it's technically the same.

Improved by 3pts a game.

Also every team other than Penrith/Melbourne have had regular thrashings. Under current rules the defence while unacceptable, is not comparable to last year even if it's technically the same.
The quality of the comp has declined markedly, yet we remain just as shit as we were last year, I don’t think that reflects well.

Sketchy as ****.

I dont want Flannagan or Bellamy.
A drug cheat, or the guy who pioneered some of the shittiest tactics ever seen in Rugby League.
That would be so shit in either case.

I'd take John Morris over either of them, and yes, even Paul Green.
:vom: :vom: :vom:

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • jarro65
  • HVbronco
  • Pablo
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.