They could have just come to BHQ and asked

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Got this email today from the club.

If they associated more closely with us fans and in fact their fan group i.e. BHQ they could have arranged this with us easily, but of course we know where we fans stand.

I can see you Tee as the mad fan icon_thumbs_u

Casting Call for Broncos Fans
Dear XXX,

HEAD PICTURES are producing a television commercial and are seeking Broncos Fans to appear in the ad.

The scene involves a number of Broncos Fans in a stand at a game. One ardent supporter is doing a victory dance.

We are seeking a person (male, approx 25 - 35) to play the ardent supporter as well as the other fans in the stand near him (both male & female aged 16 - 60).

If you are interested in being considered for the hero role, you will need to submit a recent photograph of yourself together with the following details (Name, Age, Work and Home Telephone Numbers, Email Address) by 9am on Tuesday 9th December to auditions@headpictures.com. Please make the subject of your email - HERO ROLE.

If you are shortlisted for the hero role you would need to be available to attend a brief casting session - approx 15min on Wednesday the 10th of December. You will also be required for a wardrobe fitting on either 11th or 12th of December - at a time to be confirmed.

If you are interested in being considered to be in the crowd, you will need to submit a recent photograph of yourself together with the above details by 3pm on Wednesday 10th December to auditions@headpictures.com. Please make the subject of your email - SUPPORTERS. We will get back to you by lunchtime on Friday to let you know if you have been selected.

You would need to be available for an evening shoot (from 4pm) in Brisbane (approx 8 hrs) on Wednesday the 17th of December.

The hero fan will be paid a fee and those selected as background supporters will be given a gift pack to thank them for their time.

8 hours??? If they pay the fee by the hour you're laughin!!!

Go for it Tee!!

I wonder how big that "Fee" is.

**** em.... club only looks after corprate fans, fans who kiss there ass and the old girls club...

once upon a time they could have paid me in snd to that, and I would have been the best 'mad fan' they ever seen...

Speaking of...who the **** did the Broncos send to that NRL fan forum? And did it ever happen? Never heard a word about it after the big song and dance Dollop made of it.

That'd be efficient...she could've been the Broncos, Titans and Cowboys representative :P

AeeBro said:
**** em.... club only looks after corprate fans, fans who kiss there ass and the old girls club...

once upon a time they could have paid me in snd to that, and I would have been the best 'mad fan' they ever seen...

Guess you could be the angry fan instead icon_thumbs_u

like itll be someone from bhq anyway, itll be some super sexy stud and he'll be like "yaaaaay......go.....im sorry what does that say?" "Broncos" "oh ummm goooo broncos!" The most un-fan friendly team ive ever seen. im pretty sure it wasnt always like this tho.

Coxy said:
That'd be efficient...she could've been the Broncos, Titans and Cowboys representative :P

[icon_lol1.

Well it would save hiring a bigger room.

pennywisealfie said:
like itll be someone from bhq anyway, itll be some super sexy stud and he'll be like "yaaaaay......go.....im sorry what does that say?" "Broncos" "oh ummm goooo broncos!" The most un-fan friendly team ive ever seen. im pretty sure it wasnt always like this tho.

Are you saying we're not super sexy studs here? Because I, personally, am living proof that statement is not true! [icon_evillaugh

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • mystico
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.