Third Test - Australia v Pakistan SCG

Great test match 100 Renny. Secured his plane ticket to India.

Couriermail this morning said that Renshaw could miss selection for India with Shaun Marsh getting the nod ahead of him.

Couriermail this morning said that Renshaw could miss selection for India with Shaun Marsh getting the nod ahead of him.

Marsh will go but this is showing what all is Qlders have all been so excited about with the kid.

150*, massive score on offer for him here. Has accelerated through his gears beatifully.

Maybe if Renshaw failed this test that would've been the case, there's no chance he gets dropped now. If anything we may play Marsh as the 6th batsmen in India (Depending on our bowling line-up, not sure whether we'll need an All-Rounder or not)

The commentators are idiots.

Smarsh shouldn't walk back in.

SMarsh might walk back in at 6 depending on how Cartwright goes here. He won't be replacing any of the top five now, not with Renshaw pushing towards a double ton.

Murmur around here is still that while Renshaw might go to India he's no guantee to play. Marsh is viewed as a better player of spin.

Handscombe can be the second Australian to get 50 in first four Tests.

Murmur around here is still that while Renshaw might go to India he's no guantee to play. Marsh is viewed as a better player of spin.

I'd suggest if anyone would be in the firing line then it would be Khawaja given what happened to him in Sri Lanka. Unless you are Brad Hodge, surely you can't be dropped after a likely double century.

Renshaw falls for 184 what a pity. Great innings though!

In comes Cartwright. I rate this kid a lot so I hope he shows what he can do.

Cartwright starts with a beautiful cover drive for four.

Handscomb with ANOTHER 50.

I'm gonna be pissed if we don't open with Renshaw in India, he's earned that opportunity.

The reality is, it's good to have guys putting their hands up once again.

It is hard to win in India at the best of times but I'm a big believer in the idea that we have a really good generation coming through. I want to see them take these young guys to India and give them experience. They may well not win this tour but come the next one, they should be ready.

So Cartwright is two runs short of Maddinson's combined total already from three tests and will open up after lunch.

To put how bad Maddinson was into perspective, Glenn McGrath averaged more than Maddinson with the bat in tests.

Cartwright hits a four and has already scored more than Maddinson in total.

Handscomb gets his second test century!

Handscomb out hit wicket, given how far back he bats, I guess it isn't surprising.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Battler
  • Lazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.