Thought Origin tickets were expensive...

Rugby is always expensive. The prices are so high because they desperately need the money, because there isnt much in the game at the moment compared to some of the other sports in Australia!

Jeza23 said:
Rugby is always expensive. The prices are so high because they desperately need the money, because there isnt much in the game at the moment compared to some of the other sports in Australia!

[icon_lol1. Not totally far from the truth either. Because of the cost of the cattle on the field, and the stadiums, and everything else, they need to make a hefty profit on ticket sales and merchandise.

Steve said:
Check out the prices for the Bledisloe Cup at Suncorp later this year - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... 4309ee2bd5

Cheapest adult ticket is $89!!!! I wanted to go but for that price the ARU can go and stick it. I know the game is highly anticipated but the regular fan is surely priced out at that level.

Hate to be the one to say it, but there's a big difference between the regular Rugby fan and the regular RL fan in this country, particularly when it comes to age and $$$$.

In a good way, I think you're anything but your average Australian RU supporter.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morepudding
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.