Tim Smith close to signing elsewhere.

B

Bannermania

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Best of luck to him, he really is a hell of a player.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Oh well no point going for East in the Qcup now

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:

WTF... are you serious... one man doen't make a team.

Easts rule...... shut up Matt :mrgreen:

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Aeetee said:
draggx said:

WTF... are you serious... one man doen't make a team.

Easts rule...... shut up Matt :mrgreen:

damn it wrong person took the bait.

Its ok im still gonna give East a chance to be my Qcup team. Ive never really had one in the past more just followed what ever team i lived near so for most its been Wynnum.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
See you at Langlands the 17th then?

yeah I think it is about time I debut at QLD cup level. I think I have been to heaps of Souths games back in the day though. icon_thumbs_u

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
#1 Kemp fan said:
draggx said:

yeah I think it is about time I debut at QLD cup level. I think I have been to heaps of Souths games back in the day though. icon_thumbs_u

Maybe when Yow Yeh is fit again you'll get to play against Denan?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Je$ter said:
[quote="#1 Kemp fan":1r62a7fx]
draggx said:

Maybe when Yow Yeh is fit again you'll get to play against Denan?[/quote:1r62a7fx]

That could be on the cards with injury young Denan copped. [icon_thumbs_do

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
another one that we've let slip through our fingers. imo, a much better player than wallace, and while i havent seen hunt play, i seriously doubt hes a better option than smith was

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
QUEENSLANDER said:
another one that we've let slip through our fingers. imo, a much better player than wallace, and while i havent seen hunt play, i seriously doubt hes a better option than smith was

Out of interest QLD'R in the Broncos shoes how would of you handled the situation?

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ive already said in many threads how. we shouldve used him as a utility, to bring that extra spark into our team, much like the inclusion of carney has done for the roosters. carney gives them the extra option and it lets anasta and pearce play the game with less pressure. i wouldve had smith on the bench, and brought him on late in each half at either hooker or lock, or even giving wallace a rest. smith is a talent, and to just give him up like that is a loss

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
we have an 80minute lock in Parker.

so we have 80 minute players 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,13...

Would have been nice to have smith on the bench yeah but we need to keep those 9 players on the field together.

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
QUEENSLANDER said:
ive already said in many threads how. we shouldve used him as a utility, to bring that extra spark into our team, much like the inclusion of carney has done for the roosters. carney gives them the extra option and it lets anasta and pearce play the game with less pressure. i wouldve had smith on the bench, and brought him on late in each half at either hooker or lock, or even giving wallace a rest. smith is a talent, and to just give him up like that is a loss

That's fair enough - It may of worked well. But on the flip slide don't you think Tim Smith should of given Henjak longer then 3 rounds to give him a go?

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:

Would have been nice to have smith on the bench yeah but we need to keep those 9 players on the field together.

I hardly see a reason why mccullouch or parker couldnt be rested if we need some spark. Remeber, we had 2 hookers at one stage

BroncoMatt said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

That's fair enough - It may of worked well. But on the flip slide don't you think Tim Smith should of given Henjak longer then 3 rounds to give him a go?

Oh for sure, it shows impatience by smith and also a lack of loyalty since we were the ones that threw him the lifeline. But lets be honest, he knew his chances were slim with wallace and locky in front of him, and sharks probably threw a bit of cash at him. Its not all the broncos fault, its just very disappointing

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
QUEENSLANDER said:
draggx said:

I hardly see a reason why mccullouch or parker couldnt be rested if we need some spark. Remeber, we had 2 hookers at one stage

All teams had 2 hookers at one stage. But the game is moving towards having just 1 for the full 80.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
and so it should, i think the 2 hooker thing is ridiculous, UNLESS u have 2 top players, like the eels used to in riddell and marsh. id love to know where ur coming up with "the game is moving towards" that. Nothing has changed, its just that not many clubs have 2 hookers worth rotating atm

Active Now

• Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • GCBRONCO
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Wolfie
  • Lostboy
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • Spooky1013
  • Spoon
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.