Titan Junior Banned - 2 Years

Awesome news, gives us some ammunition to bag that shit team again :D

It was in an OTC supplement called Jack3d. No excuses, players have alllllll the contacts at their club to tell them what to take and not to take.

Je$ter said:
It was in an OTC supplement called Jack3d. No excuses, players have alllllll the contacts at their club to tell them what to take and not to take.

Yup. If I was a pro sportsman I wouldn't take a multi vitamin without checking with the club doctor or ASDA (or whatever they call themselves now)

broncospwn said:

Nothing awesome about it IMO. It saddens me that any athlete takes any performance-ehancing drug; even sadder when it's a young athlete on their way up.

Flutterby said:
broncospwn said:

Nothing awesome about it IMO. It saddens me that any athlete takes any performance-ehancing drug; even sadder when it's a young athlete on their way up.

I think he would have been naive to what was in it. But I didn't think he'd be dumb enough to take a pre-workout supplement without getting it checked first. They are notorious for being full of caffeine and stimulants.

jacked? **** I know guys who take that stuff, didnt think its worth a 2 year ban but [icon_shru

Webcke said:
jacked? **** I know guys who take that stuff, didnt think its worth a 2 year ban but [icon_shru

You're an endocrinologist? You know the effects of the ingredients in it? [icon_wink

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.