Titans Fifita salary cap drama

if Fifita/Titans had to pay 10k hush payment, then there is absolutely no way this incident was as reported.

accidently entering the wrong room after being invited to the property, doesn't cost you 10k
The article says it was given as a goodwill gesture and was definitely not hush money...

Sarcastic Oh No GIF by CBC
Such a good show @mrslong

Brisbane Times has an article saying the Titans will need to count his hush payment under the cap - believed to be up to 10K.
But they also claim Titans have 600K left in this years cap.

Yep ofc they have 600k in their cap after signing a second rower for 1.25 mil with a million dollar HB already on their books. Must be cash left over from when Campbell left.

Last edited:
so new story is the titans paid the family 10k for security systems in there house to keep them safe?

this could be the most bizzare excuse for hush money I think I have ever heard.

but because its titans the nrl will just say nothing to see here folks.

would not be surprised if some time during the year the real truth comes out.

You just know all the newspapers will be lining up offering big money to reveal what really happened that night

Last edited:
so new story is the titans paid the family 10k for security systems in there house to keep them safe?

this could be the most bizzare excuse for hush money I think I have ever heard.

but because its titans the nrl will just say nothing to see here folks.

would not be surprised if some time during the year the real truth comes out.

You just know all the newspapers will be lining up offering big money to reveal what really happened that night

Fifita should get the keys to the city now for such a selfless act in funding a security system for a family doing it tough.

Does anyone know what 10k will get you for a security system? A fully automatic machine gun?

Unless they setup 5 iPhone 12 Pro Max's and wall mounted them I don't see how a security system would cost 10k.

Brilliant exchange that above but come on guys, the company is clearly:

"Wrong Houses are Definitely Not Our Thing Ever" Pty Ltd, designed in Queensland, established in Bali, overpriced on the Gold Coast.

I read they also install a free security guard permanently set behind the bathroom, lurking unannounced.

Last edited:
Honestly this is such bullshit. Clearly he did something far worse than what they portrayed if they had to pay 10K in the form of a security system. **** the NRL I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Just part of the Titans many ongoing community programs. With all the negative coverage, it is disgusting that it has taken until now for media outlets to report the club has been making massive strides in making the lovely GC community a safer place.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.