Titans vs Roosters Suncorp

A lazy bird just let the **** in.... Tisk tisk tisk

ATM the Titans are choking.

I went for the Titans so that means they will be beaten, as I am the kiss of death for teams in the finals. [icon_evillaugh

LOLZ. Nice big dives from Carney and Anasta.

Premierships.

Broncos 6.
Titans....Zero.

That number again, Zero.

Try again next year, Paul Broughton.

The Titans Premiership cabinet is still bare. _woohoo_

Mat Rogers has been quiet tonight.

Fozz said:
Premierships.

Broncos 6.
Titans....Zero.

That number again, Zero.

What will they call the Gold Coast after they fold this time?

The Centre of Excellence didn't help them.

What a waste of 30 Million dollars.

Titans are on the losers bus. [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
If they win the Grand Final they should put a bronze statue of Braith Anasta out the front of the SFS, dead set.

Righto mate, I know you're a Roosters fan, but let's not get too carried away. [icon_lol1.

Chris Heigington is their real hero for letting them jump on that loose ball and showing no urgency whatsoever.

The Rock said:
If they win the Grand Final they should put a bronze statue of Braith Anasta out the front of the SFS, dead set.

What, so the birds can shyte on it. Be cheaper to have his team-mate Nate Myles do that for free without building a statue.

Anasta has been bloody unreal for the *****... I wonder how the Centre of Excellence feels right now..

Fozz said:
Premierships.

Broncos 6.
Titans....Zero.

That number again, Zero.

I think the Broncos are a wonderful football team and I give them all the respect they deserve but their fans need to take a little stock on themselves. We have been in the competition just 4 years and already the Bronco supporters think their record should be thrown in our faces. Give us a break. We may, or may not, better your record, just give us time. Don't hate on us just because were an opposing force close to your home. We are Queenslander, give us some respect. This is what upsets the Bronco supporter the most, we might better their record.
After the Titans, I love the Broncos. Hate some of their supporters because their full of shit and I would say it to their faces given half the chance.
Can't wait until the first game we play against Broncos next season just to put these idiot insulting fans in there place.

bronco_babe77 said:
Suck shit Titans.
Bye the bye. Where were your wonderful Broncasses in the finals.
Suck my proverbial you looser.

Kaz said:
The Centre of Excellence didn't help them.

What a waste of 30 Million dollars.

Titans are on the losers bus. [icon_lol1.
And the Broncasses were on it first.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • scobie
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.