Titans vs Roosters Suncorp

B

Boofhead

BRL Player
Mar 6, 2008
Just out of curiosity... any Broncos fans going to the game on Friday?

Will you be back little brother?

[icon_drun

haha. Hell no. anyone but the Titans. Roosters FTW!!! I'm thinking of going to the game to show support for the Roosters haha.

Roosters FTW! but only because I just like watching Carney play.

Yeah I wouldn't back you blokes in the same position either. [icon_lol1.

Still, its looking like there will be plenty of neutrals turning out with 40k tickets being sold.

Lots of Bandwagoners will be at Suncorp that is certainty...

Boofhead said:

Still, its looking like there will be plenty of neutrals turning out with 40k tickets being sold.

Yeah, there's lots of retards living in this city that will go "zomg, the Toidans are a Quoinsland toim so Oi'll support them".

The rest of us with taste will be hoping for a precision missile strike on the field at some stage during the 80 minutes.

I'm not going. But I'm not supporting the fucking Roosters, that's for fucking sure.

Carn the Toidans.

Coxy said:
Boofhead said:

Yeah, there's lots of retards living in this city that will go "zomg, the Toidans are a Quoinsland toim so Oi'll support them".

The rest of us with taste will be hoping for a precision missile strike on the field at some stage during the 80 minutes.
Fark! No missile on the hallowed grounds please! [icon_ee

Those missiles can target moving vehicles, can't they? Especially if they're as large as the team busses...? [icon_razz1

Nashy said:
I'm not going. But I'm not supporting the **** Roosters, that's for **** sure.

Carn the Toidans.
Yeah, agreed...
Hope the Tigers take the crown though!

I'll be there, can't wait should be a really good game. Hope the Coast win.

1. Coz I hate Sydney teams
2. Coz I quite like the Titans

The Brizz said:
I'll be there, can't wait should be a really good game. Hope the Coast win.

1. Coz I hate Sydney teams
2. Coz I quite like the Titans

As I said, lots of retards in this city ;-)

Changed my mind. Want theTitans to win, so I can watch them loose the GF mwahahahahaha!

Aeetee said:
Changed my mind. Want theTitans to win, so I can watch them loose the GF mwahahahahaha!

icon_thumbs_u

It's possible that this year, we will have Collingwood losing a Grand Final, the Titans losing a Grand Final, and Storm getting the wooden spoon. 1 of the 3 has come through so cheering home the other 2!!

Of course, the ultimate addition to this would be a Broncos premiership, but you can't win 'em all (until 2011 [icon_wink )

Coxy said:
Boofhead said:

After the problems we've had with Suncorps surface in the past, I'm not sure if I'm keen on a precision missile attack.... how about a crazed gunman instead?

Scotty said:
Coxy said:
Boofhead said:

After the problems we've had with Suncorps surface in the past, I'm not sure if I'm keen on a precision missile attack.... how about a crazed gunman instead?

Acceptable.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Behold
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Pablo
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • broncs30
  • whykickamoocow
  • Battler
  • DrGee
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.