titans will overtake broncos

K

kluppy

QCup Player
Feb 2, 2010
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 66,00.html

i think joey johns must be spending a bit of time at the coast these days, cos paul broughton is on some really good stuff!!!! "The Broncos have been here for 21, 22 years. We have only been here for four. They're not in the play-offs. We are." IF the titans are in the playoffs for the next 15years straight and pull 6 titles in that time, then he MIGHT have a leg to stand on..... i doubt it though.......

Last I checked, the Titans weren't in the finals.

yeah, talk about counting chickens..... ha ha, suck it titans!!!!

before they even think about overtaking an awesome club like the Broncos then maybe they should start by paying their bills [icon_lol1.

F*** I am sick of the Titans and it has only been 4 years. We smash them every time we play them, we have more fans (rea lfans), we have won Premierships, and we are not in massive Debt. They will never overtake the Might of the Broncos.

LOL, overtake my arse! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
They are not ahead at any level, in any way shape or form. We are ahead of them in every single department on and off the field besides having 40 year olds players and glassers for which they take the honours.

Have they even beat us before? Once maybe? Not to mention they need to take loans/advances from the NRL just to pay their players LOL. They get about half our crowd average even though they have been good throughout the season since their inception. Our crowds don't really go down even when we are in massive slumps, bandwagoners is a term that comes to mind when I think Titans LOL.

The Mighty Brisbane Broncos are not awesome because they are in QLD, they are awesome(undisputed best actually), because we are awesome. Cowboys and Titans aren't even close to our level yet, Cowboys are probably worse than the Sharks too.

Rated the most popular sporting brand in Australia, that is a huge accolade to receive, Titans are barely in the middle-tier out of just NRL clubs.

The Rock said:
broncospwn said:
They are not ahead at any level, in any way shape or form. We are ahead of them in every single department on and off the field besides having 40 year olds players and glassers for which they take the honours.

Have they even beat us before? Once maybe? Not to mention they need to take loans/advances from the NRL just to pay their players LOL. They get about half our crowd average even though they have been good throughout the season since their inception. Our crowds don't really go down even when we are in massive slumps, bandwagoners is a term that comes to mind when I think Titans LOL.

The Mighty Brisbane Broncos are not awesome because they are in QLD, they are awesome(undisputed best actually), because we are awesome. Cowboys and Titans aren't even close to our level yet, Cowboys are probably worse than the Sharks too.

Rated the most popular sporting brand in Australia, that is a huge accolade to receive, Titans are barely in the middle-tier out of just NRL clubs.

Um they've actually beaten us 3 times but yeah, I still get your point.... [icon_wink

We have won our last 3 against them and 5 of the last 6 ;-)

Titans were so confident last night, that's why I think Paul Broughton said what was reported.

Loser.gif

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
broncospwn said:

Um they've actually beaten us 3 times but yeah, I still get your point.... [icon_wink

We have won our last 3 against them and 5 of the last 6 ;-)
Makes sense they beat us twice in the first year, once in the last few years. To put it into perspective 2007 was the year where we were playing like trash at the start and had a huge injury toll at the end, + it was 4 years ago, even since then they have been our bitches icon_smile

Regarding the off-field side of things, the Tits will need to learn the basics of money management before they try and challenge by far the most profitable Rugby League club on the planet. Begging for the Rugby League equivalent of the dole isn't a good look for the biggest club-to-be.

Ah well, I think we can all forgive them getting a little bit excited about being one game away from the GF, plus good on them for wanting to strive to overtake the broncos rather than dragging the broncos and other top clubs down like the league has tried to do with the salary cap.

There's a difference between being excited about your success and saying things that just end up making you look like a giant knob.

Flutterby said:
There's a difference between being excited about your success and saying things that just end up making you look like a giant knob.

Well said FB [eusa_clap.gi

[icon_lol1. @ Titans fans.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. _woohoo_

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.